Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 9:14 PM Last edited by Sugarblack : 19th Feb 2013 at 2:11 PM.
Default My family generation Rp
Basically I've been writing a blog about my sims life and I would really like to start Role playing them and giving other people a chance to be some of the characters in my RP,so if you would like to join or create new characters to join my blog story then reply.I will leave a link to my blog and you should read it then pick a character you would like to be or give me a description and picture of a sim that should be added and ill officaly make them your character in my blog and my RP family.

Name: (Last name must be Caligad if your joining the family)
Description
Bio:
Relation the the family:
Sexuality:Straight,Bi,lesbian or gay)
ethnicity:The family is American but also Italian)

MY BLOG LINK PLZ READ AND GET BACK TO Me http://cassialeerose.blogspot.co.uk/

Ages:

Cassia:24 years old
Jamie:26 years old
Gabek:10 years old
Caesar:10 years old
Quin:5 years old
Lopez:5 years old
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 10:05 PM
Name: Tayla Blake
Description: Long dark brown hair. She is slightly overweight and extremely lazy.
Bio: Tayla is a 19-year old that moved from Australian a year ago. She became quick friends with the Caligad family, and she has a hilarious sense of humour.
Relation the the family: Family friend
Sexuality: Straight
ethnicity: Australian

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 10:02 PM
Hey, I read the blog but i'm confused about it. Can you at least have all of the family with ages added to this post, please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imkrazy1000
Hey, I read the blog but i'm confused about it. Can you at least have all of the family with ages added to this post, please?

Yeah sure,sorry it confuses you,whose age would you like to know?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Name: Tayla Blake
Description: Long dark brown hair. She is slightly overweight and extremely lazy.
Bio: Tayla is a 19-year old that moved from Australian a year ago. She became quick friends with the Caligad family, and she has a hilarious sense of humour.
Relation the the family: Family friend
ethnicity: Australian

Awesome just tell me how you would like her entered into the family and ill start straight away. :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 1:54 AM
Name: Felicity Rose Montoya-Caligad
Description:
Hair: Dirty Blonde, bangs, at the shoulders
Eyes: Hazel
Other: freckles, tanish skin,
Bio: Felicity is Cassia's new daughter, but she is not technically Cassia's. Cassia's godmother got into a car crash and died, and Felicity's father did not want custody of her. She was in the custody of Cassia when she was a year old, but she did not live with her until just now. Her original name was going to be Liliana, but Cassia wanted to raise her as her own, so she changed the name to Felicity(I read the blog ). She is smart, but playful at the same time. She can read a little, and will join pre-school soon.
Relation the the family: Adopted Daughter
Sexuality: She is three. I don't think this applies at the moment.
ethnicity: American/Spanish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 9:42 PM
That is awesome I love her, OK tell me how you would like her entered in and when then ill get started :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 1:34 AM
I'll have her entered by Cassia suddenly telling Jamie, Him blowing his top, but agreeing for cassia to take custody anyways, because he knows he has anger issues and needs to solve them. Then she arrives with the social worker, and the social worker is new, so she just chucks the kid on the front door and leaves.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imkrazy1000
I'll have her entered by Cassia suddenly telling Jamie, Him blowing his top, but agreeing for cassia to take custody anyways, because he knows he has anger issues and needs to solve them. Then she arrives with the social worker, and the social worker is new, so she just chucks the kid on the front door and leaves.

We can soo make this work :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:37 PM
Still open?
I was just wondering if this thread was still open. I would really like to join if it is... thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 3:04 PM
name: Cammy Heir
description:
-has black hair in pigtails
-grey eyes
-loves teddy bears <3
bio: Cammy lives at the local orphanage her dad left her mother and her mother was killed by a car. her grandparents were too poor to take her in. she kept a picture of her mom. she is always cheerful even though her life is tough.
relation to the family: Quin's friend
ethnicity: Russian
sexuality: straight
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 1:50 AM
Name: Luna Caligad
Description: Long black hair up to her waist, bright grey eyes. Likes to wear black & white, doesn't like wearing skirts or dresses much.
Bio: Luna is more of an emo person, she really doesn't have any friends, it doesn't surprise her that her parents sent her to live with her nieces & nephews. Always keeps things to herself and never lies, because she has no purpose to, she never does any thing wrong, she sits in her room on her computer, but sometimes she goes to the park to draw.
Relation to the family: Niece/Cousin
Ethnicity: American & Italian