Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 12:00 AM
Default WCIF Mod that enables skin details for GTW Aliens
Hello, just like the title says, I'm looking for a mod that enables you to edit skin details for aliens? If someone can provide me with a link to something like this, I'd be very grateful?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 6:48 PM
Bumping this to get some attention, I wan't to apply skins, and perhaps Eyes that are the same for all outfits (without having to apply them again for each category)?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 3:21 AM
Bumping this again, If anyone can tell me if something like this exists, or a tutorial on how to unlock them myself, would be much appreciated?

Plus does anyone know of alien mouth recolors that are default (I've seen mouth color defaults that included eyes, but I just want the mouth to be recolored)?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 7:49 PM
Sorry for so many bumps, but I'm still looking for something like this?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 8:18 AM
I would like to know the same thing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 6:19 AM
Hi, to enable and edit CC for alien you can download Sims 4 Studio
http://sims4studio.com/board/31/dow...g-sims-4-studio
I usually use the Batch Fix feature inside the program, there is a button called just like that *Allow CC for Alien* as well as Vampire or random in general.
Or you can open the single package file you downloaded and tick the box Alien.
You can also change the category that you desire to layer the skin detail, like one as a mole on left cheek and one as a mole on left lip, it is very simple and straightforward once you install and open the program and the folks there in the Sims 4 Studio forum is very helpful too.
I just used it to enable some eye contacts for alien and change them to a mole so I can apply once in Everyday outfit and it appears on the rest.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 2:31 AM
This only messed up my game and it still won't enable skin details for aliens, how do I reverse the effects?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 4:48 AM Last edited by GrumpySuzy : 20th Sep 2017 at 8:25 AM.
How did it mess up your game? Oh well, sometimes our experiments can go wrong, don't panic, the worst can happen is the cc piece is modified and you just have to replace it with the original file. I think you have to try to change the category piece by piece to see what is possible, for example, I had to put my freckles in socks to layer it, but some freckles are fine in Blush section too.

If you used batch fix, Sims 4 Studio makes backup when applying the changes, you can find the original in the folder Documents\Sims 4 Studio\Batch Fixes
If you changed the package individually, you just have to change it back to the original category and untick the box Alien after opening the package, apply it to all swatches if you want (or change between swatches and enable your own choices). The only thing you cannot undo is if you deleted something in the package, like thumbnail (which can be remade easily) or color swatches. I have used Sims4Studio on more than 10GB of CC and I enabled a lot of stuffs for aliens by using Sims4Studio.
As I experience, simply changing the category of a skin detail, or enable them for aliens only changes where the CC shows up in CAS, they have never crashed or freezed my game. Sometimes it can mess up and you can file a bug report over at their forum, but overall, I dare say this one is the best tool to edit CC to your liking and as I see, it is used by almost all Sims 4 CC creators to create custom content.
IMPORTANT: remember to delete the localthumbcache file in your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder and also to empty content of the cachestr folder so CC items can show up properly after edits.
If you need more helps, go here:
http://sims4studio.com/board/41/cus...ement-tutorials