Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 2:22 PM
Default Running a daycare for profit?
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to kinda run a daycare and earn money from it. Maybe by using the playdate system or aging them up to add them to a club then aging them back to a toddler, however im not sure of any ideas where it would make your sim money, as there isn't a pay to be on lot item like in the sims 2 (well there's mods but your sim doesn't get the money). Anyone come close to a solution or have any ideas?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 5:29 PM
You can prob use MsLittleSam make money or buy new community lots that let you collect a random amount of money depending on the community lot you buy, there is even a toddler playground lot community type you can buy and click on the computer that will have a new interaction collect payment.

You can use together with her other mod, entrance fees and together both mods will make you also get entrance fees collected when new sims appear in the lot.

Is in her new site though littlemssam.de

You can look for more buyable venues / ear money from lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 1:36 AM
I didn't see anything in the mod description about collecting the money?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 3:13 PM
On a similar note, Since Zerbu has been back for a while, what about how to run a school?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 3:22 PM
If you enable MoveObjects, I think you can sell the children in Buy Mode.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 3:11 AM
Unfortunately I think selling sims is only possible in the sims 3. :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 4:40 AM
While that would be an amazing mod, I don't think its possible. Sorry if I was a post pooper. (get it? Party pooper but Post Pooper, XD)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajshn
I didn't see anything in the mod description about collecting the money?
As I explained, it is 2 mods, one you can buy the public venue, the other mod one you can make money as a freelancer while in a public venue, there is a computer CC that has the option collect salary. Is kinda confusing because she migrated her mods from Mod the sims to her private site I think.