Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Pets, Seasons
Default Rain drops aren't falling from roof anymore?
Well the rain drops used to fall off of my roofs in my game but now they dont, anyone know of this?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:33 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:42 PM
Don't think its custom and no graphics changes have been made :L
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:26 PM
It only seems to happen on custom worlds, or well the ones I've made gonna check to see if it does it with other peoples worlds, EA worlds the rain works fine and drips off the roofs
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Looks like you'll need someone with experience in CAW to answer that. It might have to do with some world setting in CAW.
should I post in a caw chat?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 3:54 AM Last edited by lloyd118 : 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:08 AM.
I think it might be to do with world of adventures, I just recently got WA and it's only happening in worlds made after that

UPDATE

Ok so I reinstalled caw and the rain is working after re export! Hopefully the way I uninstalled was ok as didn't delete the regkey.
Site Helper
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 1:15 PM
If it doesn't cause more problems, I wouldn't worry about it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:37 PM
I don't know if this would help the rain drops that missing, but I used to have problem with my sim jumping into the pool but there's no water splash, in my case was because of the no censor mod I was using, I removed the mod and the water splash were back to normal, and since then I disabled the censor with Awesome mod config so I can have both.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PapaEmy
I don't know if this would help the rain drops that missing, but I used to have problem with my sim jumping into the pool but there's no water splash, in my case was because of the no censor mod I was using, I removed the mod and the water splash were back to normal, and since then I disabled the censor with Awesome mod config so I can have both.
What mod did you remove?