Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:26 AM
Default What is your Halloween costume?
I'm a zombie redneck. I pulled my hair back into a short mullet.

Sherlock is beautiful. That is all. Well, almost all. I'm a guy, so don't confuse that. Also I'm a Timelord....ok I lied about that one. I would like to be a Timelord though!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:30 AM
I'm going as a cranky old guy sitting in his chair typing at a computer.
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:40 AM
If I had a party to go to or something I probably would have bought the sexy nurse costume or the naughty nun costume. =\
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:49 AM
No Halloween celebrating for me today. I've already been dressed as a nurse most of the day, which was more than enough for me today (though not the 'sexy nurse' variant - I'd never use a mini skirt at school/work, as our uniforms have pants, thankfully).

Come to think of it, my fluffy blue polar-bear-ish jogging suit might count as a costume, but I don't think it scares anyone.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 1:29 AM
We don't do this really in the UK. However, it doesn't mean we wouldn't appreciate pictures...

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 4:04 AM
I seriously started planning my costume in the beginning of september, then I forgot about it and had to settle for a generic "bloody nurse" snoozefest.

I managed to find a set of scrubs that said "Women's and infant services", covered it in fake blood, and paired it with a borrowed stethoscope and a dead baby puppet. I also had some fake wounds, but I didn't feel like dealing with all that mess just to give out candy.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Inventor
#7 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 4:40 AM
As much as I love Halloween, it sort of snuck up on me this year, due to working a lot, and at early hours (as it is, I work tomorrow, so it's not like I could have really gone out or anything), so I just went with a "hobo"-type costume thrown together from previous costume parts and stuff around the house.

Not that that's really new to me, I usually go a route similar to that (maybe with a bought prop here and there, never the whole thing though). Just out of curiosity, who else here still does it the do-it-yourself route versus bought/rented costumes?
Not passing judgments, just thought it would be an interesting poll - after all, it's not as if every home-made costume turns out a winner.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 1:09 PM

Sherlock is beautiful. That is all. Well, almost all. I'm a guy, so don't confuse that. Also I'm a Timelord....ok I lied about that one. I would like to be a Timelord though!
Alchemist
#9 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 2:18 PM
I went as hipster. With tight pants and leather boots.. which is my regular style..
Fuck this.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#10 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 6:01 PM
I was David Tennant (10th Doctor from Doctor Who). No one really understood who I was.. many thought I was Sherlock Holms.. and then some people were angry because I wasn't Matt Smith. Weird feuds.. :P

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Alchemist
#11 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 7:26 PM
I didn't need one, my face was enough.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 10:01 PM
Alex DeLarge and Cyndi Lauper, me. The first was for a party last week and the second because come actual Halloween I really couldn't be bothered.

Also, we totally do this in the UK.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:56 PM
A friend of mine does special fx work for TV and film, last night we had a gig down at our local cineworld to all dress up as zombies for halloween and to promote the new silent hill film. We were there for 6 hours doing photoshoots with customers and generally scaring all the girls who wandered around the cinema. Here are the pics, taken by 410 photography

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:56 PM
2nd part

Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 3:47 PM
I was little red riding hood:-D