Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#526 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 7:11 PM

Delta Land teaches Isaiah Gavigan how to hold his baby sister Ruth.

Epiphany Curian admires her fashion choices on her first-ever solo trip to the Convenient Stores.

She's loved the karaoke machine since her first trip here, and celebrates her new freedom by giving the patrons a little taste of her glorious future as a rock star.

Pearl Onions decides to liven up an outing with Dove Hawkins, William Ghote, and Natasha Casa by starting a water balloon fight.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Scholar
#527 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:27 PM

Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant find a romantic, passionate kiss at twilight to be worth the risk of a tumble into the flowers.
Mad Poster
#528 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:49 PM
Billy Newbie was on a date with Monica when his steady Gabriella Newson came by. He had forgotten he had invited the whole Newson clan over - and how tight they were.Of course Gabriella slapped him-

Gaven hated Billy for cheating on his sis, Galliger was so shocked it was hours before he could close his mouth. That's Monica in the leather; she thought it was funny when Billy teased Galliger about his stuck-open mouth.

Billy's old man fixed lunch, but Billy had to keep pushing. A face full of food finally provoked Gaven to punch Billy.

Billy, who only cares about being popular, now has two tough Newson boys mad at him, and the love of his life, Gabriella, mad at him. AND the pushy Monica bugging him for attention. She lives alone in that huge government building, and all the other people who lived there are dead; nobody in town wants anything to do with her.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#529 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 10:52 AM
Here's my current favourite teen, from my apocalypse hood, her name is Leila.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#530 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 2:19 PM

Erika Swain got tired of waiting for a guy to ask her out, took her best friend Alta Mira Starchild's advice, and asked Vidcund Neugierig out. It's going very well.

Like all teen boys, he has some rough edges. "Um, my eyes are up here?"
"What? Oh! Sorry!"
To start with, she's doing all the work, but after awhile he relaxes and starts holding up his end of the date.

Alta Mira, who just happened to be there the entire time, comes over while he's in the restroom to give Erika an outlet for her glee. "Did you see? Did you see?"
"The whole restaurant saw! You wowed him, girl!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#531 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:43 PM
All of them are born in-game

(The two last ones are siblings)
Mad Poster
#532 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 1:40 PM
But what are their names?

Tri Ku has successfully picked up Camryn at the bowling alley; but now he's not quite sure what to do with her.

On a later date to Games of Glory, he does better. Mostly. "I said I wanted to slow dance, not get groped!"
"Um - my hand slipped?"

Tri got stuck in the restroom for awhile. Luckily Tri's best friend William Ghote was on hand to keep her company.

Meanwhile, Erika and Vidcund are past all awkwardness and really getting the hang of dating!

Scholar
#533 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 6:03 PM

Caitlin Garnet.

I tried to make one of my story characters, and suddenly I reverted back to the Sim-making techniques I had in 2008.
Lab Assistant
#534 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 5:32 PM
Default Bunny family
The teens watching their parents grow old on their birthday.

It is going by so fast. Thank you MTS for giving me info on how to get my UC working with what I need. I hope to keep on going with this family.
Scholar
#535 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:10 AM

Lucy: "Arg, Benny! Why did you have to go messing my hair up? I wanted to look good for the rest of the day!"
Benedick: "C'mon, Lucy! You'll do it again if you go out, and I've seen you in your nightshirt with your hair a haystack. Who else could see it that you care about?"
Lucy: "You're not the only man on the planet! Someone...could...come by."
And Benny Monty was not finding out that that someone was his father, currently throwing sticks for Lulu in the side alley by the sound of things.
Lab Assistant
#536 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:25 PM
Default Shocking
What happens when a teen try to kick my flamingo.

Mad Poster
#537 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 9:19 PM

Lance Point doesn't even have the Hawkins pheremones - but he doesn't know that.
Neither does Guadalupe Newson.

He, um, doesn't have nice points to speak of, either. Whenever he gets a little nervous, he forgets how it turned out last time, and - noogies!

Guadalupe, however, decides to forgive him.

So he invited her home to attend his little sisters' birthday party. A lot of which they spent out here. Doing this stuff.

Scholar
#538 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:13 AM

Lora, the Generation 4 heir from one of my legacies.

Her make-over, after she took the Torch.
Mad Poster
#539 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 2:25 PM

Erika Swain is puzzled that Vidcund Neugierig is going to kiss her now, since he's such a neatnik and she's a mess after shooting hoops - but she's down with it.

Isaiah Gavigan is mortified, while downstairs visiting his girlfriend Tina's family, when his mother gets into it with Tina's mother. He's not sure what the "it" is they're getting into, but MaryG and Trisha just can't get along, and it's so humiliating and scary and inexplicable! How can anybody not get along with Mom?

Dove Hawkins is a natural drummer.

Gallagher Newson knows he's not supposed to hog the bathroom, just get in and get out, but - he looks so good!

Scholar
#540 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:14 AM
Bonnie Pilferson thought she had discouraged Tina Traveller from being in the new band she, her brother Axl, and Layla Curious had in the works by saying that they already had a drummer, but then Axl's biggest fan showed up dragging some even bigger drum that her parents had bought on vacation. And Axl -- dammit, Axl -- thought it was cool and said she could play along.

Worse yet, she wasn't even keeping proper time!

Bonnie remained unimpressed, especially when Axl remarked that Yoko could be in their band full-time. She looked forward to seeing the look on Layla's face when she found that out!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#541 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:32 AM
Megumi, we need to find you a new hobby...

"Sure, class probably started ten minutes ago, but I love these random bathroom chats."

And Lori wonders why she keeps bombing her tests...

After school, Kree was supposed to meet his cousin Rose by the gate so they could walk home together. Instead he finds her playing with the kids on the playground. So much for keeping up appearances.
Test Subject
#542 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM

On top of his inability to judge a good time to give a noogie or when to hold back on the dirty jokes, Woody Weiss also likes to win, and isn't afraid to show it, which may perhaps be irritating Lana Mann a little as they play Rock, Paper, Scissors :P
Test Subject
#543 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:33 PM
Really love the first kiss cut-scene

Broke and Pleasant ...

teehee ...
Forum Resident
#544 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 6:04 PM
The lovely Hope Subject.
Lab Assistant
#545 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:43 AM

My teens were feeling a bit bummed out about school starting back, so one weekend I sent them to a water park to enjoy the last days of summer living it up. There were tons of random things going on in the pic, but I caught some of my favorites.

Mainly best friends Megumi and Lori bonding poolside...

Or Bo and Megumi shooting the breeze over ice cream sundaes. The two have been friends forever, but are afraid of taking their relationship to the next level.
Scholar
#546 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:18 PM
Scylla Beaker, in the middle of a lovely and pleasant conversation with her cousin Grendel. (Scylla really is her bubble-headed -- and 10 points Nice -- mom Verity's daughter, but she definitely takes after her dad Surt in terms of conversational skills! It's hard to tell she has only 1 Nice point until someone starts talking to her and she starts glowering.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Link Ninja
#547 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:14 PM
Some thowback images of mycurrent Uni sims as teens

The Calhouns (redhead fraternal twins) held a house party and as half the guests played poker, the other half was checking out Andante Hart's vidya game skills.

Speaking of 'checking out' - Skylar Greystone was just trying to order some coffee when two girls started checking him out.

But with that broody face and those icy blue-green eyes it's not his fault he is irresistible to the ladies...

...and it seems the only one that could get a smile out of him at that age was (and still is) the notoriously flirtatious Sonata Hart.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#548 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM

Rick Contrary is being a bit of a nuisance lately. Though his parents are trying to get him into the expensive Private School in an attempt to win him over, he seems to be making a game out of disagreeing with everything that everybody says, even the Headmaster!

Afterwards, he pokes his Dad. He had been poking and slapping at them both all day, but this seemed to be too much for Opal after their hard work at getting him into Private School, so now she also initiates the slapping, too!

Violet Jocque, on the other hand, has a wonderful relationship with both of her parents. Her mother especially is pleased with Violet's new job in the Athletic career and that Violet is expressing a fit mentality, though Marcel hopes it won't affect her schoolwork and cares more about that than Violet being an athlete.
Mad Poster
#549 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:17 PM
Since we have so many new posters (hi and welcome) now is a good time to remind people of the four-pics-per-post rule. Yeah, I know. It's a pain. I always have a backlog and I don't even take good pictures. If you really can't resist, you can cherrypick the best four and link to the others.

Ginger Newson, relieved of responsibility for her siblings by the Goodies, has a romantic pillowfight with her boyfriend, River Land.

William Ghote has somehow managed to claim the seat next to, and the full attention of, AJ Centowski, the only girl in Dave Ottomas's outing not to change out of her swimsuit when they left the park.

AJ is not interested in boys as such at this time, though, and is soon involved in a kickybag tournament with Dave's cousin Natasha Casa (in yellow with ankle socks) and girlfriend Guadalupe Newson. Who is also William's niece, by the way.

Guadalupe went on vacation with the family of her favorite uncle, Gavin, and became much closer with her cousin Alma during the trip. Here they bond over matching pajamas.

Test Subject
#550 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 10:26 AM

Woody Weiss and Virginia Beech make things official. Their relationship is still young and innocent, though Woody will be clamoring after that first kiss once I reach the Weiss household, I am sure of it!

Poor Goldie Hart has had a terrible day. After crying her eyes out about the D she received in school, she went to the General Store and tried to engage Virginia in some Rock, Paper, Scissors. Virginia was not interested. After a while, at least, the two become friends, but for now, Goldie feels really alone.

She likes to take out her frustration, anger, and sadness by either listening to her new MP3 Player or angrily playing on her handheld gaming device.

Luckily for her, she runs into Scot Land at the General Store one day, who is so kind that he even listens patiently while she talks to him about makeup and cosmetics. I think Scot made Goldie feel a little bit better, at least. She is having a hard time of it right now.
Page 22 of 36