Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 17th May 2010 at 9:20 PM
^Love the name, good luck!!!

I kind of abandoned my serial killer now. She got too obsessed with her cat. (Uh, I mean, I did.) But it was still really fun! Or maybe she did make it to old age... I can't remember.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 22nd May 2010 at 10:38 PM
Muahahahaha!
I tried this a long time ago but i forgot to post, but I epicly failed.
I plucked a random sim from the sim bin in a neiborhood I never used. (the only neiborhood I ever use is pleasantview, thank you)
It turned out to be that random guy with the last name Gyck or something. Giek...Geek...Gyck...anyways I downloaded stuf from sim wardrobe and got started. Well I guess I epicly failed because I have the Zombies auto kill hack, and I sorta forgot, and he wanted to make a zombie of his victim, and I felt like doing that cuz I was bored, and the zombie killed him before i could stop it. Talk about fail. I guess that's what I get for bending the rules!
Banned
Original Poster
#103 Old 23rd May 2010 at 9:49 AM
Chester Gieke?
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:31 PM
yeah, him! I gave him a goth makeover!
Banned
Original Poster
#105 Old 24th May 2010 at 8:17 AM
Piccies?
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 3:12 AM
Oh look a challenge for my Lecter sim I have to remake! XD
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:21 AM
This challenge seems ever so slightly epic, butI don't have freetime, I will be purchasing it soon, so when I get it, I will have a go at this somewhat physcotic challenge.

Are you questionning my badassness? I <3 Glee GO TEAM PUCK :D
Banned
Original Poster
#108 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaydayParade
This challenge seems ever so slightly epic

Why, thank you! I knew you'd understand.
Top Secret Researcher
#109 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:45 PM
BTW, you can't trap an NPC. They'll fade away.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#110 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:02 AM
aww.. i wanted to do it but i only have pets and seasons
Field Researcher
#111 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perihelion
Challenge Patch:

There is an exception to the 'no weapons outside' rule: since you can't invite Rod Humble in, you can shoot or burninate him just after he puts the computer down on the front porch. All other visitors, however, must be brought inside before you can off them.

Like in the original challenge, you can also boolprop-select victims and get them into the chamber that way. You get less points for this though.

There is another way to get victims into your Torture Chamber. You can move_objects them in.

Do something about it before I use it to gain points...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Field Researcher
#112 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:03 AM
Great challenge, but do you really need freetime? Cuz I uninstalled that and nao I can't install it cuz of Norton.

I was thinking of making a waiting room for victims so I keep them there and then wait a little, and then go out to lunch, then come back and kill them by gun.

Also, Incendiary bomb room...

Field Researcher
#113 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:04 AM
I'm a very violent person...

Banned
Original Poster
#114 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 4:22 AM
Move_objects would be the same as boolpropping. And yes, you do need FreeTime.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 5:36 PM
I'm gunna try this! it sounds fun!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:33 PM
Had anyone try to set their victims on fire? All you need is a lot of dirty plates, trash, empty pizza boxes, cheap funishure, and a fireplace.
Test Subject
#117 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 12:19 AM
This seems so fun! I'm gonna try this, it'll exercise the little psychopath in my head, lol jk, but really i'll be back with my Serial Killer and scores in a few days
Test Subject
#118 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 4:41 PM
I tried to do something similar to this except I made a slob trap loads of women and force them to do everything and never let them leave :/ it was ok...
ermmm I'll probably try to do this
except I only have the base game because my laptop won't let me install any expansion packs... is it worth doing if you only have the base game?
Test Subject
#119 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 11:00 PM
I love ur challenges, they're creative and fun. Plus less complicated than some of the others I've seen on here, can't even get through their descriptions and rules cause it takes so long...Anyways I don't know that I'll do the challenge but I do like when people post their results =)
Banned
Original Poster
#120 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SmallMizz
So how many points do u get for trapping townies??

Lab Assistant
#121 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 7:14 PM
Hello! I started this challenge last week. With my killer sim Kuja it's laten for god of war, and anger. It's also a reference to the villian in one of my favorite video games. I lost track of my score, but I've killed off about five or so townies, and seven sims on top of that. I like to do these challenges, I've got about five going at once.
Test Subject
#122 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:56 PM
This challenge seems fun, I wonder if i can do this one! lol
and get piccies at the same time too, harder!
But i'm going to give it a go anyway!
It may take a while to come back to you But i wont choose a teen i don't think as it will take ages.lol
I want to be the first to come back with piccies!
IS it ok to come and show you pictures before i have finished for fun?
I'm sure others will like to see them. :p
Banned
Original Poster
#123 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 3:23 PM
I'd love to see how you go!
Top Secret Researcher
#124 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 6:08 AM
I. LOVE. KILLING. SIMS. Only with murderous sims, though. Definitely trying! Is there a way we could have more of a challenge? I mean, does anyone have ideas on how to make it harder? I like hard challenges.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#125 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 1:08 PM
I know i'm resurrecting an older thread but I just started playing this yesterday. I'm currently on a negative score of -20 as I am using it as more of a way of removing 'fuglies' from my neighbourhood and have allowed a number of playables to escape unharmed.

I shall post a blog when i'm done
Page 5 of 8