Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 7:35 AM
Searching for unknown..?
This isn't really a 'where can I find' sort of question, but more like.. 'I found, but what is it' sort of question. Please let me know if this isn't the right place to post this, and if it is not, direct me where to post instead. There's no category this sort of thing falls under, but I figured this was the closest since while I'm not searching for a CC, I'm searching for an identification of a CC.

I was going through my downloads, sorting things and checking for duplicates, when I found an item. I do not know what this item is, nor do I know if I need it. Usually packages are labeled AF(insert name of some fancy adjectives and then a noun, or add in a first name sometimes) for hairstyles, or clothing that usually at least mentions what type of clothing it is, but this one's not like any of those. It's just called 'stahpitbarb'

What is this mysterious piece of CC?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 8:51 AM
Did you open it with s3pe? If you didnt, you should.