Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 8:28 AM
Default Wow...look at my dust... pardon me
The record shows I haven't posted since 9/16/2016...

Well, things were crazy getting integrated into the house. But things got really crazy since my mother took a warehouse job at a pet luxury supply company. My father burned a can of beans and I was able to get him to remove it from the heat. Once again, my hypersensitive nose saved the day. However, we had to sacrifice a pot holder.

Lately reminiscing about the 1990s and the games shows on Nickelodeon. GUTS, although based off of American Gladiators, was one I dreamt of competing on, but I was too young to compete.

I also have been dealing with my 29th birthday coming up. Personally, I feel really old, even though my face is that of a 15 year old. But once I reach 30, I won't be insecure and tell people to say I'm 29. That is insecurity hiding behind words. Why do people perpetuate the silly notion that 30 is a woman's use-by date? It doesn't sit well with me.

But what lately is bothering me is the idea of my Russian roulette-style games. I am not one to risk my life, but these similar games of chance are too fun.

One of these is Exploding Kittens, a card game that involves drawing cards. The losing card is an exploding kitten card. However, you can circumvent the fate with special cards.

My personal game "Bittersweet Symphony" involved filling the largest convenience store fountain drink cup with flavored popping boba and cold iced tea (heat would make the boba burst prematurely). You drink until you get a few and pop them. The majority of popping boba on the market is fruit flavored. However, the losing flavored is coffee, a flavor I get from a special supplier. Whoever get coffee is out.

With so much coming up, it's no wonder I can't sleep.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 7:16 AM
Well, I have about a week left before turning 29.

Sadly, my two partners in the high school's stunt club, Avery and Zach have either a family, in Avery's case and Zach's case, is a bartender who does the fancy stunts for cash.

My only accomplishments include ruined dates, a lost virginity and having to kowtow to the cats when they meow. Being a bone throwing doormat is no fun.

What isn't fun as well is the fact that my birthday is where I have to sift through my late grandmother's personal belongings and take what I can. The only fun part is she had true vintage turquoise jewelry and jewelry is something that needs to be moved.

Being 29 isn't that bad. I have a new year to look forward to, I just got my mirror hung up in my room and I got examined to get psych services at the wellness center (in my part of New Jersey, the major doctors needed are located in one large building, which includes social day programs and a gym.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 3:17 PM
Well, my 29th birthday came and went.

Trump somehow won and in turn, the Canadian immigration website crashed.

But in other news, I have been getting back into video games. I always wanted to try Animal Crossing New Leaf and use various amiibo.

Me and haywud discussed the mileage of an amiibo figure\card based on compatibility and price.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 4:52 PM
Been working on my latest craft, which is fanart of fanart. You see, I am a fan of Argentinian Sailor Moon fan artist Drachea Rannak. I plan on doing dolls based on various art works he did, like Sailor Guardians versions of the Disney Princesses, he had held contests where interpretations of Sailor Guardians for the Classical Zodiac and Chinese Zodiac. His artworks are fan art and you can commission him for any art within his guidelines .

I had been thinking of making the Disney Princess ones and the Classical Zodiac.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 8:57 PM
With a notice in the mail that tomorrow is another conference call, I flipped out.

Last time I was in a conference call, the guy on the other end sounded like Vladimir Putin (granted, his first name was Vladimir, but I doubt Putin would want anything to do with me as I am for everything he is against.)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 9:31 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Dec 2016 at 10:43 PM.
Sorry for my late reply.

Currently, my financial situation is bad. As I use money set aside by government entities, the amounts varied between WA and NJ.
Long story short, I have to fight it out in court with my father.

Otherwise, Bigsimsfan12 and haywud have been dealing with life and they told me details they might have neglected. It wasn't too strange, just a "between good friends" conversation that involved inventing new things, and holiday gifts.

12/21/2016
Okay, to at least fill the Sim related quota...I will tell you why I lack such posts lately.

During my transition from my old home to my new one, I spent more time installing the 4 games and applicable EPs, SPs, and GPs than I played the games themselves. Even when I played, I was recording to study how to better make a game people want.

Not to mention, I keep getting called away from the computer for things that aren't meal related.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 9:45 AM
With the New Year in full swing and the change in idealologies about to deck me, shouting along the lines of "Surprise, motherfucker!" I guess I have some admissions to these confessions.

1. For about 3 days out of the week, for the past few weeks, I was in a school setting to manage anxiety, but I dropped out due to two students, one of whom was a stereotype of bitchy cheerleader and sadly, when I heard "Arnold" tell his story about his connection in organized crime, that was the final straw. My safety was paramount and at any moment since then, I hear from my parents "We are disappointed in you..."

2. I sometimes listen to interesting music boxes. What makes them special is the drum is arranged in patterns that play punk or Eurodance songs. My favorite is the Simple Plan "Perfect" music box

3. I actually have been fine, now that toddlers were brought back in TS4. Personally, if there are gaps, I tend to flip out. It is a weirder trait tied to my OCD. I am the definition of a dedicated binge-watcher. I actually found an action where the toddlers, when energized, can run around naked. I told haywud my opinion on the toddlers and they seem more lively with the help of the emotional modules.

4. I have decided to quit smoking, even though I have had 4 cigarettes in the past 2 years. I may have to switch to something else. But then again the women in my mom's family were smokers. My mother quit, my mother's sister is putting the effort of the start and stop methods (it takes 7-8 tries to successfully quit) However, my Gramma Pat and Great Aunt Eleanor both had heart attacks where their hearts exploded.

5. To wrap up the post, I am actually happy the choices made will help me and having some fun along the way.