Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynn Smith
I like Vladimir Schlick too, he's old-fashioned "sexy bad guy" type. But once I decided to use him as genetic material for my legacy, and I've come to regret it. My vampire lady gave birth to his daughter, and...let's just say that his sharp features didn't suit girl's face at all. However, he probably can produce good-looking sons.

He is one of my sims in the game I play in Bridgeport and yes his sons are good looking and his daughters; well, one of them just looks scary, but then it really doesn't matter since she is a vampire with evil and kleptomaniac traits,
so her looks work for her.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 4:20 AM
Once you change her clothes and makeup, Oriole Bird from Appaloosa Plains is quite pretty.
Field Researcher
#129 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:26 AM
Pip Goodfellow is gorgeous.
I've taken to cloning him & saving his clone to the bin just so I can have him whenever I want in other towns.
His kids aren't always the cutest, but, gahhhh, his face.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Forum Resident
#130 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 2:06 AM
Not quite a pre-made, but a Simblr I follow posted this and oh hot damn. I never saw the appeal of one Don Lothario, but I quite like this adaption for TS3.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
The sims in Bridgeport are fortunate in the looks department, moreso than the other worlds IMO. There's a female celeb whose name I can't remember, she has blonde hair and big sunglasses on, and quite an angular face. As far as I can remember I find her the best looking.

Is this the lass you're thinking of?

Instructor
#132 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 6:02 AM
Alouette Bird is simply adorable imho. I'm gonna have to see how well her genes mix one of these days.
Theorist
Original Poster
#133 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 10:07 AM Last edited by vhanster : 5th Aug 2014 at 1:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Fauntleroy
Is this the lass you're thinking of?

Does that lady even exist in game? I've never actually seen her outside trailers.

I think el_flel is referring to Stella Striker.
Scholar
#134 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:41 PM
I'm very pleased with how Susie Broke is aging. She's not one of those drop dead gorgeous sims, but she's reasonably pretty and gets more so with every life stage. She's dating one of the Lobos twins in my game and I love seeing the contrast in face-shape. The Lobos girls are kind of standard pudding-face but Susie is much more distinctive.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Mad Poster
#136 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
He's not a TS3 premade but a TS3 recreation of a TS2 premade. I still think his TS3 Riverwiew self is a cutie, though. He lost a bit of his tan and got a makeover, but he's still handsome.

He's the Sims 3 Don put ithough endless bouts of CAS to make him more similar to the Sims 2 Don, while retaining the Sims 3 Don's backstory as canon (the fourth option out of three main storyline routes in the Sims 2).

I know this because I made him
Forum Resident
#137 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 1:10 AM
Well, I sincerely appreciate your toils.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Instructor
#138 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 10:37 AM
I'm one for sims with unique faces so I really love Katarina Stewart from Midnight Hollow, she's supposed to be a parody of Barbie/Living Barbie's and the resemblance is rather uncanny that sounds kind of ugly I know and I'm sure her face looks kind of creepy to alot of people.

But IDK I kind of like creepy and living dolls so Katarina gets my vote for best looking.
Instructor
#139 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 10:40 AM
For something more conventionally attractive there's her nextdoor neighbour Kara Carter...man for a town about goths there sure are alot of attractive blondes running around huh? Since I like them so much I don't really do much to either of them though I admit to wondering if eyeliner might do something to conceal Katarina's eyebags.
Forum Resident
#140 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 9:12 PM
I like many of the premades in Aurora Skies. EA did a better job designing their faces than the ones in Twinbrook. (Though Terry A. Keyes from Twinbrook isn't that bad.)

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 5:18 AM
Mortimer Goth is gorgeous when he grows up.

In-game Bella without tweaks looks...creepy...with her bug eyes. Just about any edited version of her looks better than the premade.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:21 PM
Count Snypes and his wife from Moonlight Falls. Also the Hemlock family in Bridgeport, except for the daughter, she grows up with quite a glitchy looking face. I think Twinbrook has the ugliest sims, tbh, and Riverview has the most plain. Also some of the Goth's deceased family members look alright if you tweak 'em a bit.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 1:18 AM
While I agree with a lot of people's posts here my absolute favorite Sims as far as attractiveness goes as, Thornton Wolff, Mortimer Goth (aged up), Javed Meir, Lennon Sosa, Ayesha Ansari, Jamie Jolina, Morgana Wolff, Matthew Hamming, Justine Keaton, Marty Keaton, Geoffrey Landgraab, Christopher Steel, Ariel Hudson, Marisol Loera, Angel Lobos, Marianna Ross, Darren Dreamer, Don Lothario, Gudrun Beaker, and more I am most certainly forgetting off the top of my head!
Theorist
#144 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:22 AM
Sadie Mason (Starlight Shores from Showtime) is until now the best looking female premade I came across in any Sims game.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:44 PM
Dalida Barakat from Al Simhara is super pretty and has distinctive genetics, I've found.
Scholar
#146 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:42 PM
I could never get the hubbub over Christopher Steel. He's not that good looking and his traits are not that great. He's got the worst mouth- wide with thin lips with no definition he always looks like he's scowling. He's possibly the worst father this side of Thornton Wolff too. I'm somewhat biased against him. In an early game one of my characters got pregnant off him and he didn't care a whit for her or her son! Leighton Sekemoto is good looking under the hair and was the most wonderful, attentive father and lover a girl could ask for.
Test Subject
#147 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:17 PM
Which sims in Sunlit Tides do you believe is the best looking one? I'm thinking of getting that world from the Sims 3 Store, so...
Test Subject
#148 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaleficentSimmer
Which sims in Sunlit Tides do you believe is the best looking one? I'm thinking of getting that world from the Sims 3 Store, so...

Never mind. I got that world and then I saw which of them were hot.

Guys:
Gilberto Gonzalo
Len Tsang
Suzuki Hinata
Silas Allender

Girls:
Alana Kahale
Theodora Jayne
Ursula Lemuel
Pearl Yang

There are other good-looking people in Sunlit Tides but there were a lot to count.
Alchemist
#149 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NaeShelle
Pip Goodfellow is gorgeous.
I've taken to cloning him & saving his clone to the bin just so I can have him whenever I want in other towns.
His kids aren't always the cutest, but, gahhhh, his face.

I fully agree. I noticed him right away when I went to Moonlight Falls the first time. Pip is definitely one of the best looking male sims in the whole TS3 series (with that god-awful beauty mark removed, of course). I cloned him, as well, but I also made my scientist sim take his DNA sample. It's always good to have some genetic material stashed away.

Test Subject
#150 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 5:38 PM
I like Constance Shelley from Riverview, she's a hot nerdie girl and you don't have to do much with her. I've ripped her out of town and she's lived in several neighborhoods. Ashley from the college town isn't bad either, the blonde girl in the pink. I've also swiped the male roommates from college and also Jeffery Dean. The purple haired girl in the yellow sweater in college town, if you take off all that heavy makeup, she's really pretty too.
Page 6 of 7