Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build-a-Shower Kit

by Madhox Posted 2nd Oct 2016 at 10:19 AM

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 6:57 AM Last edited by LovelyCyanide : 15th Mar 2017 at 8:58 AM.
I downloaded the mod (It actually didn't download as a ziped file for me) and put it where it was supposed to go and I can't find the shower even searching for "Build" it just comes up with build a rocket. Is it also supposed to be in a zipped file? Or maybe should I not have used both the kit and the kit _merged?
Edit: I even tried putting them both in a zip file and unzipping that, keeping both, no luck. They never even show up in the list of mods.
Edit: I didn't know how to unzip rar files and was very confused. I now know what your instructions meant. It looked like a package file so it confused me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:37 AM
I really love this set!!! It would be awesome if this was updated for toddlers and added the stuff, expansion and game packs showers?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 2:44 AM
Great mod! It's nice having a ton of different options for custom showers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 7th May 2017 at 12:19 AM
OUTSTANDING, thank you so MUCH!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 7th May 2017 at 12:20 AM
OUTSTANDING, thank you so MUCH!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 8:02 PM
I was looking for this and here it was! lol
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by intorthedestroyer
I haven't seen any other posts about this, but I'm having an issue with the shower+door option. There is no radial menu option to clean it. The glass door and towel just look permanently dirty and the only "fix" I was able to do was to sell the old and buy a new.

Otherwise this set is fantastic, brings so much more to the aesthetics of the game!

I have the same problem, but with repairing. I can't repair it, I can only "hire repair service" which also doesn't fix the shower. Gonna have to buy a different one
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:51 PM
OMG WHY HASN'T ANYONE ELSE DONE THIS, I CAN MAKE MY DREAM BATHROOM!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 5:58 PM
So coolQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 9:30 PM
Recommended by Deli on YouTube, looks good. Thank you for making these.
Test Subject
#86 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:49 AM
I installed this mod today, and found that I could no longer bathe my toddlers. Looks like this mod has not been updated since the Toddler life stage was patched into the game. It's too bad, looks to be a beautiful set. Should this continue to be a "Picked Upload" if it is breaking bathtubs?
Field Researcher
#87 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by citanul
I installed this mod today, and found that I could no longer bathe my toddlers. Looks like this mod has not been updated since the Toddler life stage was patched into the game. It's too bad, looks to be a beautiful set. Should this continue to be a "Picked Upload" if it is breaking bathtubs?

I have this Mod installed as well, and I'm still able ot bather my toddlers, so your issue must be caused by another Mod. What other Mods do you have besides this one?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#88 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:20 PM
I adore this one and use it within all my public pools from now on. Thank you!
Test Subject
#89 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:22 PM
Where has this mod been all my sim-life? Love It! Thank you.
Side note, how do others design their showers? Do we need "shower" wall on all sides, or will just any wall/fence do? I seem to occasionally run into the issue where a puddle is left after the shower on the Other side of a wall (inside or outside). Maybe just a quirk. Still a great mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 23rd May 2018 at 7:00 PM
Thank you!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#91 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 7:32 PM
I'm really embarassed by all file packages size of any of your content.
so simple designs and so... HEAVY!???

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 1:51 PM
This breaks bathing and related interactions in the BaseGame "Double Delight" shower/bathtub combo since it changes the original tuning. It would be better if it used a modified copy. Simply removing the below file restores the options (and obviously remove this mod's Delight Shower w Door).
File: MadHox_BAS_ShowerwDoor_Delight.package, Tuning: 8FB3 object_showerBathtubGEN_01
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:59 AM
It'd be great if this were updated, as it does in fact break tub functions in some cases. Until it IS updated/repaired, I won't be using it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#94 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:24 AM
I bag 4 updating - love this Mod!!! Thx!
Test Subject
#95 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 4:16 PM
Damn, I really liked this mod. Shame it's not working properly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 11:10 AM
Going to give this a try. I hope it still works up through the latest Sims 4 content as of 2/2019!
Test Subject
#97 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bryinmich
Going to give this a try. I hope it still works up through the latest Sims 4 content as of 2/2019!

Any luck?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 11:33 PM
<3
Test Subject
#99 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 7:50 AM
Default Patch 6/18/19 Issue
hey there! i dont know if it's just me, but i just updated to the 6/18/19 patch (before island living) and it seems like none of the showers are properly working anymore. in a save where i already have the shower mounted to the walls, my sims weren't able to use it, and i also get a script error from MCCC, and just yesterday when i tried to place a shower, my simoleons decreased but the shower became invisible. i would really appreciate it if you can make an update of this cc, since it's very versatile and it's a shame i can't update it myself amazing work by the way! i really appreciate it. happy simming :D
Instructor
#100 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 2:37 PM
Is anybody able to update this? It is just sooo great, I loved this Mod.

"Erfahrung heisst gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht machen.“ (Kurt Tucholsky)
"Experience means nothing. You can also do your thing in a bad way for 35 years." (Kurt Tucholsky)
Page 4 of 5