Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 12:17 AM Last edited by ebflover777 : 6th Mar 2019 at 4:14 AM. Reason: forgot lc/lce files
Default Crash-to-Desktop
This is frustrating. The game starts to load, and just before it gets to the main menu(after loading), it crashes to the desktop. I moved my entire Sims 4 folder, and it still crashes. I have around 47gb of space left so I'm quite confused about the cause
Oh, and here's my last crash reports
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ebflover777
This is frustrating. The game starts to load, and just before it gets to the main menu(after loading), it crashes to the desktop. I moved my entire Sims 4 folder, and it still crashes. I have around 47gb of space left so I'm quite confused about the cause
Oh, and here's my last crash reports

Only EA can read & understand what is written in lastCrash Reports. In the Error Text though is a lot of bad looking Errors listed in my Opinion. Like something within the Game is broken. If you move all your Mods, saves etc to the Desktop and it still happens with a "fresh" Sims 4 Folder i would suggest a Game Repair! (Click on the Game Library tab then Right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game)

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~