Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#101 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Anyone else?

At the moment I think that's enough. Thank you for feedback.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 8:53 PM
Victor, I had a thought for you: a series of redecorated square hamsters, like you started in the architecture thread. Show how different colors and furnishings can remake a house. What do you think about this idea?

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Theorist
#103 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 5:12 PM
Well, this is way easier then refurnish many houses.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Alchemist
#104 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 7:24 PM
Awesome

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#105 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 7:22 AM
Oh well. I was stuck a bit when creating wall tapestry. I was placed outdoor window shutters that dissapears when I switch to roof look. Does anybody know how can I fix it?

Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#106 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 7:53 AM Last edited by fascisthater : 24th Jan 2020 at 4:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Oh well. I was stuck a bit when creating wall tapestry. I was placed outdoor window shutters that dissapears when I switch to roof look. Does anybody know how can I fix it?

Not sure exactly what you are asking. Items disappear from view when you switch floors though if you have object hiding enabled in the options menu. I think this setting is used to improve performance of gameplay as your computer does not have to render objects on all floors at once. I generally turn object hiding off only for taking pictures of at a distance that displays multiple floors and then turn it back on.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#107 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 10:36 PM
I apologize for my long absence. I took a break from Sims for awhile (and played/am playing other games ). I also changed computers - again. Then, as an emergency room nurse during the COVID-19 pandemic, things were quite crazy for awhile. I've been feeling the lure of creating for Sims 3 again, though, and am trying to finish up some pending items. Attached please find the "Live Show at the Towers" lot which was patiently waiting in my backup files. I haven't play tested this lot very much so would appreciate it if someone could do that for me. Feel free to make any necessary changes and upload it. I received a request to upload the Petlandia CAW files which I think I will do. (Of course, not Petlandia Village as that was a group project.) Thanks so much! SimmyRN
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Live Show at The Towers.rar (1.41 MB, 7 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#108 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 12:57 AM
Sorry, I realized Petlandia (empty) was posted under M4BCreators. Do you think anyone would have objection to my uploading the CAW files? Thanks! SimmyRN
Top Secret Researcher
#109 Old 1st May 2021 at 7:57 AM
No objections from my side!
Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 4th May 2021 at 3:04 AM
Hi Simmy- glad you’re okay.
I will have a look at the lot when I can, and then upload it.
As for the Petlandia CAW files, absolutely, do whatever you would like with them.
It is a great world and I like that it is getting more love.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#111 Old 5th May 2021 at 9:45 AM
@SimmyRN - I did playtest some on this lot in Bigger Builder Isle. The objects seemed to work OK from what I saw. I don't think toddlers can visit community lots without being physically carried onto the lot (which needs to be directed) so not sure if NPCs bring their kids there either to be able to use the toddler potty in the bathroom. The two displays outside to right of entrance also seemed very close together. Overall though, it seemed to me like a very nice lot that people might enjoy. Others may have different thoughts or input they can add about your lot. I hope this has been of some benefit to you.

I took some pictures of my playtesting of objects and performing a magician gig on the lot.
Scholar
#112 Old 6th May 2021 at 6:20 AM
Thanks for all your efforts!

Page 5 of 5