Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#876 Old 26th Sep 2023 at 11:50 PM
These two used to fight every time they met when they were younger, they even spent a few nights in jail together. Later in college, however, they started flirting and they're now in love, apparently. (If you look at the first picture, though, you can tell she always had a crush on him.)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#877 Old 19th Nov 2023 at 9:56 PM
Default The Newest Gay Couple in Veronaville
Well, the newest gay couple in Bluewater to be more precise!

Malcolm Landgraab IV and Gilbert Jacquet! That's Jodie Larson at the piano playing for them.

Here they are at the Crypt O'Night Club deciding what to eat. Gilbert, it seems, has expensive tastes.

Clearly they are so much in love that they don't give a d**n what anybody else thinks!

I certainly didn't see this coming! Has anyone else had Malcolm and Gilbert paired up in their game?

--------------------------------oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--------------------------------

Here's another odd couple -- a straight couple this time!

Denise Jacquet and male model Gregg Jarvie (ex CAS)!

She seems completely smitten.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#878 Old 19th Nov 2023 at 10:19 PM
Sim Sample says: "Wow, Malcolm Landgraab is looking great! I have no idea why..."
Page 36 of 36