Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#16876 Old 3rd Nov 2023 at 10:21 PM
Advertisement
Scholar
#16877 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 9:07 PM
Hi, Sorry for the late update, was just getting all my content transferred to my new blog. Chapter 4.3
Scholar
#16878 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 7:44 PM
Scholar
#16879 Old 24th Nov 2023 at 9:38 PM
Scholar
#16880 Old 1st Dec 2023 at 9:32 PM
Scholar
#16881 Old 30th Dec 2023 at 6:48 PM
Test Subject
#16882 Old 10th Jan 2024 at 1:09 PM
Just got my game back after far too long and have the urge to try this challenge again. I had a quick question, though. I rolled the Joker and am not sure if that means I can reroll one income source (for one of my starting sims) or if I choose to reroll income I have to reroll for everyone.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16883 Old 11th Jan 2024 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxrafer
Just got my game back after far too long and have the urge to try this challenge again. I had a quick question, though. I rolled the Joker and am not sure if that means I can reroll one income source (for one of my starting sims) or if I choose to reroll income I have to reroll for everyone.

The Joker allows you to re-roll any one category (not the entire roll). You can use it at any point in the challenge.

So yes, if you don't like your result for income, you can re-roll it one time and hope for something better. The other rolls (family structure, etc) will remain intact.
Test Subject
#16884 Old 12th Jan 2024 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NutsAndDolts
The Joker allows you to re-roll any one category (not the entire roll). You can use it at any point in the challenge.

So yes, if you don't like your result for income, you can re-roll it one time and hope for something better. The other rolls (family structure, etc) will remain intact.

Got it; thanks! I've always loved this challenge. Now to decide if I can finally create an actual blog.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16885 Old 12th Jan 2024 at 9:00 PM
I would love to read it if you do!
Scholar
#16886 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 8:33 PM
Test Subject
#16887 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:23 PM
Hi! Ever since I started Sims 3 again recently after so long, I've been hooked on this game to no end. I found revived love towards this game, to the point of actually creating a blog for this, I never have one before 😂 I've been doing this Random Legacy Challenge ever since I rediscovered the game just to test the waters, and I found the experience extremely enjoyable. That's why I decided to blog it, and my first blog ever you can check it out down below if you're interested hehe.

The Donavista Family — Generation 1
Scholar
Original Poster
#16888 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 10:58 PM
Hi @IronApe! Thank you for sharing your blog with us!

I like your founders and I'm interested to see how your story will evolve. I tried to leave a comment on the blog itself, but blogger has been giving me sign-in issues lately. (It still lets me sign in and edit my own blogs, but commenting is finicky. Hopefully they fix this soon.)
Test Subject
#16889 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NutsAndDolts
Hi @IronApe! Thank you for sharing your blog with us!

I like your founders and I'm interested to see how your story will evolve. I tried to leave a comment on the blog itself, but blogger has been giving me sign-in issues lately. (It still lets me sign in and edit my own blogs, but commenting is finicky. Hopefully they fix this soon.)

Thanks for checking it out! I'll try my best to make the story works :D
Test Subject
#16890 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 1:46 AM
A few months ago I started a BACC where each house is in charge of a different challenge. The second family to move in town will be doing the random legacy. If anyone is interested in reading this legacy here is the 1st chapter.

Chapter 1

The story is self-contained enough that it's not necessary to read the entire bacc story to enjoy it.
Scholar
#16891 Old 24th Feb 2024 at 10:05 AM
Page 676 of 676