Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 2:39 AM
Default PC Sims
Hello all WCIF PCSims Fishing set all I really want is the Crabs and Lobster I already have the fish. Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 10:22 AM
The Graveyard has PC Sims stuff, but afaik it's still down.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 10:25 AM
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 1:19 AM Last edited by Simonut : 11th Nov 2018 at 1:32 AM.
@Aileena Thanks you, but that not what I am looking for I am looking for PCSims package that have the Crabs in it ( that you can eat. ) In that package the only thing that show up was the lake.
But from reading what in that package I don't think it was it

Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 8:53 AM
The archive pcsims_smb_Fishing.rar contains the Accesory Hummer.packet-file which is a lobster-mesh,
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:53 AM
@Simonut I looked through what I have from PC-Sims, I think I don't have the one you need. I dug up an old thread where you and a couple of other members were discussing the mod. Maybe @joandsarah77 still has it? I wound't mind having the crab too.

P.S. I checked the mesh too, it is a lobster, but Simonut needs the crab that was mentioned in the thread if I understand it correctly.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 10:51 AM
They fish up the crabs but they are in the catalogue as well. They should all be there with the fishing set.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 2:16 PM
@joandsarah77 I just checked my game and I couldn't find the crabs pictured in your old post. When you open Accessory Hammer there's a lobster, but I couldn't find the crab that you had in your picture. I'll attach the lobster pic . Maybe my files are incomplete? I'm also attaching the picture of the files that I have (PC-Sims Fishing set). Jo, could you please check if you have the crab file and where you find it in the catalogue? Thanks
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:14 PM
Okay I have two files, FishCrab(BlackCrab) and FishCrab(red crab) Those are inside a folder called Crab As Game Fish. I only have a thumbnail picture of the set.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:29 PM
Hmm I am beginning to think what I have isn't pcsims fishing set at all. Actually check iCads Tumblr, I think I have a tweaked version. Also accessory hammer?
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 12:30 AM Last edited by Simonut : 12th Nov 2018 at 1:30 AM.
Oh well no luck with getting the crabs or lobster. Where is the hammer accessory found at in the buy mode I want to see the lobster ? Could not find it.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 11:59 AM
Jo, I searched iCad's Simblr and found nothing. There was a fishing mod, but it's to do with fishing anywhere (a tweak of an MTS one). Maybe you'd be so kind and shared the crabs with us? @joandsarah77 I don't think they are available anymore.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:32 PM
Here are all the files that I have https://simfileshare.net/download/816571/

I have no clue what this 'hammer accessory' that you keep mentioning is. I have no hammer.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 11:57 PM Last edited by Simonut : 13th Nov 2018 at 2:00 AM.
@joandsarah77 Thank you so much for my early Christmas gift of the crabs from across the world to the USA.
Now my butcher shop with your wonderful sign is beginning to look completed. I have found every item in the package but could not find the lobster, I look over and over.
Question can a Sims eat all the fishes and crabs or are they just deco?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#15 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:45 AM
I uploaded it for you @Simonut It may be it's a different set, but there is a crab and yes you can stock the fridge with it or any of the fish that come with it.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 2:05 AM
@joandsarah77 Oh I miss your post #15 thanks again for helping out me and @Aileena That lobster don't want to come out can't find it no where. But I am very happy with the crabs and extra fishes. :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#17 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 7:22 AM
I'm curious. What does the PC Sims' fishing set do that the in game fishing doesn't?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:50 AM
Thank you very much @joandsarah77.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#19 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I'm curious. What does the PC Sims' fishing set do that the in game fishing doesn't?

Quick and easy to catch fish (a bit too easy really for me) but mostly it adds crabs and lobster.

~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#20 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 3:35 AM
Lol @RoxEllen1965 As soon as I read the quote I thought the same! And yes I peeked at your deleted post! :P

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#21 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Quick and easy to catch fish (a bit too easy really for me) but mostly it adds crabs and lobster.

Hmm, can you get the crab and lobster without getting the easy fishing?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#22 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 9:36 AM
Yes, they are there in the catalogue as well.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#23 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Lol RoxEllen1965 As soon as I read the quote I thought the same! And yes I peeked at your deleted post! :P

Scholar
#24 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 4:53 PM
Hummer = lobster in Norwegian and possibly Swedish. Krabbe = crab, so maybe that is what you need to look for?

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 5:07 AM
@joandsarah77 Hello again I found these lobsters that are in a box on ice, there is a special table that you will need in the set, that when the box lobsters are place they will lay in a upward position ( it look good )
I just downloaded the box lobsters and the "must have table" only it's in set with it's own download. ( they do not work well on a different table ) I just added this to my Butcher shop, it look great with my crabs.
For anyone who want it or to look at it sorry I have to sent you over there at TSR check it out thanks Jo's I took your suggestion and use a by pass the download for fast.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...-ice/id/561499/