Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 3:49 AM
Default Community Lot Objects on Residential Lots
Is there a way to add the Gypsy Caravan to a residential lot? I tried buydebug but it didn't show up in buy mode. Or was this a mod?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:24 AM Last edited by kin.gyo1413 : 11th Nov 2018 at 9:40 AM.
Yeah, Buzzler had a Build/Buy restrictions choker, which hasn't been updated: http://www.modthesims.info/d/450059
It's still in my game and working fine, so you could give it a whirl. Please, do backups first

EDIT: Upon re-reading, it does say 'compatible up to 1.67'. Hope that does what you need it to do

omnis mundi creatura
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kin.gyo1413
Yeah, Buzzler had a Build/Buy restrictions choker, which hasn't been updated: http://www.modthesims.info/d/450059
It's still in my game and working fine, so you could give it a whirl. Please, do backups first

EDIT: Upon re-reading, it does say 'compatible up to 1.67'. Hope that does what you need it to do

That was it! Thank you!
dodgy builder
#4 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:11 AM
The way it works might be restricted to a perticular lot type though, or just community lots
Site Helper
#5 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 2:12 PM
I've never put it on a residential lot, but I can guarantee that the Gypsy Caravan works on any kind of community lot. I even had it parked out in the playground of the school once.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 1:13 AM
I use that Mod a lot in my games and I'm at the 167 patch.I use it to be able to add things like stoves to community lots and another Mod to make them usable and enable them to cook real food on community lots.