Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 12:01 AM
Default WCIF Oversized Skull Mask Accesory & Mod to remove fairy wing sound effects
Edit: Dangit, I misspelled the title. Always proofread before you post, folks.
Hello MTS!

Today I am looking for two things:
1. An oversized skull mask. Yes, I know that sound incredibly silly, but I need it to make an incredibly silly character.
Here is a photo of what exactly I am looking for.
I found a Sans mask [based on the Undertale character] at some point, but it doesn't really look right for this character. I need something a bit more "realistic" looking. It can be either a hat-hair or an accessory [as long as said accessory can be adjusted with aWT's hat sliders], and if you have to use a headless sim that's ok too.

2. A mod to remove the fairy wing sound effects. For some reason, the sound effects the fairy wings make in the game drives me crazy and I can barely stand to hear it for more than about 10 seconds. I don't really want to play with sound effects muted, as I prefer to have them on for other game sounds (it's nice to have some sort of auditory cue if something is on fire, you know). So, is there a mod JUST to remove the sound effects the fairy wings make? Or at least replace the sound effects with something else? Preferably, I would like to keep the actual LOOK of the wings, I just want to get rid of the sound they make. If there is, maybe I'll actually play with a fairy sim lol.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:50 AM
http://lordsimlish.tumblr.com/search/skull They've got one that looks kind of similar -- I don't know if it's an accessory or hat hair though.
And I there's http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr....ged/halloweencc
Most head accessories nowadays tend to use the hat-grip slider, so that you can rescale it with sliders to make them oversized in CAS.