Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
I never did have any of the problems that other posted about, I did have 3 that no one else posted about and they got fixed fast and they were not game breaking so I just kept on playing.

You will find out there are several quest you can not do alone no matter how high in levels you get, 1 player just can not do them alone.

But I agree that you can still have fun with it.

Oh absolutely - I'm having fun. In a few weeks of playing a couple of hours a day, I've had no real problems so far, just server-side issues such as lag/split-second freezes and occasional 'Disconnected from server'. Although I'm playing a Lone Wanderer game (I even took that perk, ha ha), I had one co-operative instance where I was being attacked by a horde of bullet-sponge monsters that kill you instantly (well, they killed me instantly, I was only about Level 8 and had crappy guns). When I respawned, I saw another player was now running away from them. I joined in and we killed them together. I 'waved' to him, he hit 'Friend Added', and we went our merry ways. That was sweet. Will see what happens if I get to the quests that you can't do alone, but enjoying solo exploring for now.

My Fallout 4 creations: Nexus
More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#52 Old 5th May 2019 at 7:49 PM
Well its been a while now and I love FO 76 because you can't cheat like you can in FO 4.

Now here are some of the pics that will help others find what they need or need to know.

2 great places to get lead:
1. Lucky Hole Mine has many lead nodes that if you have excavator power armor can double your lead, I got 209 lead ore which was enough to make 10000 50 cal and over 7000 5 mm ammo.
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Lucky_Hole_mine Plus other great loot.

2. 1st pic. Southern Ash Heap close to the fissure site. (I have not gone here yet but will the next time I need a lot of lead.)

2nd pic is the level areas.

3rd pic is power armor locations.

4th is the fissure sites around the map.

5th is a rar of the pic for all resources locations.

I hope this will help someone here.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Fallout 76 resorces.rar (4.74 MB, 5 downloads) - View custom content

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#53 Old 6th May 2019 at 10:00 AM
Hey, nice to hear that someone else here is enjoying this game! I'm still having a good time and yes, I, too, enjoy the challenge of not being able to use console codes (the one time I did miss tcl was when I fell and got stuck inside a foundation bridge under my own house while the game was loading and I couldn't tcl my way out, so I had to quit and restart!).

It's a funny coincidence about you pointing out places to get lead - I'm currently on a hunt for black titanium so that I can finish making the Excavator power armour, and I went to the Lucky Hole Mine yesterday which is supposed to have titanium but couldn't find any, but I did find loads and loads of lead, which was a nice surprise! So I made zillions of bullets when I got back to camp. And I plan to go to the Southern Ash Heap area today.

Thanks for the maps, I'm sure they'll be of help to other players. The Level Map is interesting - I haven't seen that before, and it makes sense now as to why I kept getting killed so easily when I was low level. I'm too much of an adventurer at heart and I was going all over the map when I was still only about Level 8 upwards, because I wanted to discover everything everywhere. I didn't yet realise different areas were levelled differently, so I got a lot of nasty surprises when suddenly ambushed by hordes of high-level supermutants and suchlike!

Hope you continue to enjoy the game!

More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 6th May 2019 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Hey, nice to hear that someone else here is enjoying this game! I'm still having a good time and yes, I, too, enjoy the challenge of not being able to use console codes (the one time I did miss tcl was when I fell and got stuck inside a foundation bridge under my own house while the game was loading and I couldn't tcl my way out, so I had to quit and restart!).

It's a funny coincidence about you pointing out places to get lead - I'm currently on a hunt for black titanium so that I can finish making the Excavator power armour, and I went to the Lucky Hole Mine yesterday which is supposed to have titanium but couldn't find any, but I did find loads and loads of lead, which was a nice surprise! So I made zillions of bullets when I got back to camp. And I plan to go to the Southern Ash Heap area today.

Thanks for the maps, I'm sure they'll be of help to other players. The Level Map is interesting - I haven't seen that before, and it makes sense now as to why I kept getting killed so easily when I was low level. I'm too much of an adventurer at heart and I was going all over the map when I was still only about Level 8 upwards, because I wanted to discover everything everywhere. I didn't yet realise different areas were levelled differently, so I got a lot of nasty surprises when suddenly ambushed by hordes of high-level supermutants and suchlike!

Hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Just fast travel to your camp or the place you are at when you get stuck if you can that is and this will get you unstuck.
I will pm you with my name because I have a lot of extra black titanium if you want it.
Add me as a friend then join with my game and I will give it to you.

Remember that if a higher level has been there the mobs are based on there level and not yours.

ADD: Sent.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#55 Old 7th May 2019 at 9:44 AM
Aha, I hadn't thought of fast-travelling to get unstuck if I get stuck - good idea, thanks! (Thankfully it hasn't happened again.)

As I mentioned via PM, thanks for the offer of your spare black titanium, very kind of you! It's OK, I've got most of it, just need a few more and I'm OK with exploring to find it. Gives me a chance to rack up more XP and loot by killing enemies along the way!

I did notice that issue where if someone of another level has been somewhere before you arrive, the enemies' levels change accordingly. Very helpful if someone of a lower level has just been there - very unhelpful if it was someone of a much higher level, LOL!

Page 3 of 3