Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:41 PM
Looking for Simslice for Sims 1
Hello. I'm reinstalling the sims after a very long hiatus of original sims living. I was looking for downloads from Simslice for the sims original. I'm specifically looking for the slicecity download, cause when I used to play, I loved having that mod. Unfortuently, simslice isn't a site anymore. I found a forum page about the sims 2, but I couldn't find anything for the original sims. If anyone knows of a website still standing that has the simslice downloads, especially slicecity, I would appreciate it.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 4:35 PM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 10:37 AM
Anyone have the typerwriter object from simslice?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 11:50 AM
@Daleylife Yes, in the link I gave above.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 10:19 PM
When I click to download the typewriter, it says I don't have access.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 11:01 PM
Works for me, must be a browser issue. I put it here for you:
https://simfileshare.net/download/781463/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 3:41 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 2:54 AM
Could you upload the Simslice Food Replicator too?
I've tried a different browser, some things just won't download there for me.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:58 PM
Does anyone have the add-ons for SliceCity? Or know where to get them? I especially loved the airport, seaport, and marina ones ^^

They are locked behind a pay wall on the archive, and I have a feeling that it might not be the best idea to give money to a site that's been gone for over a decade, lol.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 10:02 AM
The Sims 2 community pulled together and they put all of sims 2 simslice content somewhere to get to... yeah, I'm also wondering if anyone did that for the sims 1 download.
@simsample somehow was able to access the typewriter for me, despite it being a locked download.
I tried posting in the Sims 2 section about this (since they grabed all the downloads) but a mod deleted the message...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 1:03 PM
@Daleylife @chimeforest The replicator and slice city addons are pay objects, so not accessible through the wayback machine. The typewriter was NOT a locked download, that one is free and was accessible through internet archives- not sure why Daleylife could not download it. For the pay items you'll have to find someone who subscribed who is willing to share.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 6:30 PM
I've gathered most of the Simslice Sims 1 stuff, since I had almost all of the pay stuff anyway. The replicator is here http://simechoes.org/simechoes1/archive/simslice/1.html
and the Slice City stuff is http://simechoes.org/simechoes1/archive/simslice/2.html.
A few items are still missing but it's the most complete collection I have found so far.
Sorry about the delay in answering this.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lycanclaw
Hello. I'm reinstalling the sims after a very long hiatus of original sims living. I was looking for downloads from Simslice for the sims original. I'm specifically looking for the slicecity download, cause when I used to play, I loved having that mod. Unfortuently, simslice isn't a site anymore. I found a forum page about the sims 2, but I couldn't find anything for the original sims. If anyone knows of a website still standing that has the simslice downloads, especially slicecity, I would appreciate it.

Simslice.com is back online. Updates are coming for TS1 from Simfreaks and Simslice in a really fun way. We took our quarantined Covid time to make something unexpected and TS1 fun... with a twist.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 10:38 PM
@Simslice :lovestruc Very cool!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Dec 2022 at 8:05 AM
Here is the link to my SimSlice files.

http://simfileshare.net/folder/176504/

I have all the Incentive Packs, all the "objects" except for the discontinued Graveyard/Tombstone collection. As for the houses, skins, WF, I only have a few and no pet skins though. Does anyone have the Tombstones, skins, and/or pet skins?