Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 3:42 PM
Default I can't find and deleted cc
Hi!
I have a problem with one cc, it's occurred some time ago. The problem is that my game doesn't recognize them as cc(Sims 4 tray importer can see it too). Maybe someone know them and can teel me the name of it because I don't like it
You can see the eyes picture here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nj...iew?usp=sharing
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 2:03 AM
This is why I keep my cc sorted by creator. Makes it easier to find out where it came from and to keep alert for updates. You may be able to use S4pe to open this package folder and see who created it. Can get the tool here
I usually click on the 'tag' column to put it in name (tag) order. Then either select the OBJD or the STBL line that will usually show the creator's name. You can then figure out where it came from. Once you have the package name you can delete it from your mods folder which is where eye mods go.

Hope this helps, otherwise I don't know any way to find unwanted cc than to remove all mods and start adding them back one by one. If you do this, or even if you just add a new mod, you should always open your pc/documents/electronic arts/sims4 folder and delete the localthumbcache.package file and, if there are any lastexception.txt exception notes (associated with the MCCC mod I think?), delete them too.

I never heard of the Sim Tray Importer, so thanks for that tip. I'll be checking that out!
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 3:09 AM
Maybe try to search for it (using "eye" as a keyword, probably) under "my CC" in Sims4Studio?
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 1:31 AM
Tray Importer doesn't check for texture only CC, but there is a new built in tool that you can use to track overrides, see Tools>Find Conflicts.