Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 12:40 AM

My edgy sim.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Amjosa : 20th Apr 2013 at 11:56 AM.
Default The Blood of Angry Men

Les Simserables - A Group which barely missed becoming Historic
Did you see them
Going off to fight?
Children of the barricade
Who didn't last the night?
Scholar
#78 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 5:57 PM
Old pictures- cybergoth Eva
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 31st May 2013 at 2:58 PM

The daughter of Beau Merrick and Marina Prattle from Bridgeport.
Scholar
#80 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 1:35 PM

Wilma, a budding punk rocker. She may be a mild example, but her parent's probably wouldn't allow her appearance to get more "out of control" than this.

She likes Halloween, cliché as that may be. :P
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:28 PM
Here is a pic of a group of Alts i created as extra's.

[/URL]
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 4:24 PM
Haha my sim Misti doesn't look as punk as the rest of your sims but here she is!

She is very misunderstood and her family hate her because she is evil aha
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 6:13 PM
Default Tiffany Wild
Another of my wild sims, Tiffany is just that: a wild one.

Test Subject
#84 Old 30th May 2014 at 6:53 AM
Default The School Rebels
Meet the rebel kids of San Federico High School. Zack Burton (17), Matthew Mercer (15), Jessica Milton (15), and Roxanne Williams (16). You can see them in detention whenever they're not spray painting the side of the building or picking on kids in the parking lot, egging people's houses, or in Matt's case complaining about how much life sucks.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 11:33 PM
My edgy sim Kat

Instructor
#86 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 6:30 PM

Elvira/Shub Niggurath Rhodivich, literally the daughter of Satan/Cthulhu (the same entity in her storyline), Queen of Hell, Antichrist, Black Goat Of The Forest, Mother of A Thousand (so far only 8 and a possible current twin pregnancy in-game) Young, Crawling Chaos, vampire/witch(in-game)/demon/Eldrich Goddess Abomination Hybrid. Likes Victorian Goth/Steampunk and rockabilly fashion. Currently has 4 once-mortal ghost husbands who are all wealthy inbred psychopathic manchildren who she married after they died and came to Hell. Currently has 8 children and possibly twins or more on the way, hoping to have 100 children so she can earn her great grandmother/previous incarnation's mother of a thousand young title properly. Also has a vampire female housekeeper/nanny who was born in Hell to middle class Irish parents who died in the 1900's. Her husbands died in 1700, 1952, 2016, and some time in the past or future in a galaxy far far away...
Test Subject
#87 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:56 AM
I'm sorry if my english isn't the best, english isn't my native Language.

So here's the Backstory of my Teenage Goth Girl Lolita Martinez. Since her Parents died by an tragic Accident, Lolita is on her own. How will she handle the death of her Parents
and can she handle it, being on her own or will it end in an disaster?

And here are the Screenshots:
Screenshots
Instructor
#88 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 7:58 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 11th Dec 2019 at 12:33 PM.
My first ever sim band. The girl (Hannah) is the frontwoman and a guitarist, the Asian guy (Stephen) is a bassist and her husband, the long haired guy in the back (Eddie) is the drummer and the one next to him (Jasen) is also a guitarist. I imagine them sounding like The Pretty Reckless and Halestorm. They recently became extremely successful as well as scandalous.

Page 4 of 4