Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:42 AM
Default ISO "Work from home" career creator tutorial
Hello!

I just uploaded my first career that I made with Neia's Create-a-Career tool and I got a request to add a "work from home" option. I tried looking, but I didn't find any tutorials on how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th May 2018 at 10:57 AM
Hi there!

Since this is actually the forum where tutorials are being posted, I've moved this thread to the right category. Hopefully someone will come along who knows more!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th May 2018 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkySimsie
Hello!

I just uploaded my first career that I made with Neia's Create-a-Career tool and I got a request to add a "work from home" option. I tried looking, but I didn't find any tutorials on how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Everything I can find on working from home comes from City Living. So, you may have to build a career using the files from the Critic Career that comes with that EP. You won't be able to do it with Create-a-Career at this time. I have no idea if Neia has any plans to somehow include this option in the future. You'll have to rely on using Sims4Studio or s4pe (or some other similar program) to make changes to your career, or to build a whole new one.

There is one creator here, NoelleBellefleur, who has made several work from home careers.

I'm sure someone else can expand on this. I know it's not much, but that's all I know for now

Best of luck!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Everything I can find on working from home comes from City Living. So, you may have to build a career using the files from the Critic Career that comes with that EP. You won't be able to do it with Create-a-Career at this time. I have no idea if Neia has any plans to somehow include this option in the future. You'll have to rely on using Sims4Studio or s4pe (or some other similar program) to make changes to your career, or to build a whole new one.

There is one creator here, NoelleBellefleur, who has made several work from home careers.

I'm sure someone else can expand on this. I know it's not much, but that's all I know for now

Best of luck!

Thank you, I will check out her work