Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#476 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 2:34 AM

Still falling for each other...

Connor Frio, despite his Unflirty trait, is the sweetest romancing Sim I've met.

The girl, Nicole, is my legacy founder and currently pregnant with their first child.

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#477 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 4:24 AM
Here's Kendrick Alleyne and his wife Shantell (Tanning) Alleyne. Kendrick is the grandson of Oliver and Holly Greenwood through their in-game born daughter Kelly (Greenwood) Alleyne and her husband Derrick. He met Shantell while enrolled at Sim State University:

Here they are enjoying some time in the hot tub:

Time really has been flying by in Twinbrook...
Test Subject
#478 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 5:56 AM
So I made a couple of new sims that are bf & gf.. I took a picture of them in CAS because for some reason their quality goes down once they're in-game.

This is Fawn Deire (I know, so original.) She's a vegetarian gatherer who is a bit outdoorsy and also has quite the green thumb. She also has a knack for painting. And, if you can't tell, she's a fairy.

And this is Jae Curse (Not sure where the last name came from). He is also an outdoorsy man who gets excited easily and loves cats. He's quite athletic and is also ambitious. (Ignore the scar makeup, I had originally wanted to put them in an apocalypse world.) He's also a witch, hence the wand.

And here is currently my only pic of them together.. hehe
Lab Assistant
#479 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 2:06 PM Last edited by CasperTheFriendlyGhost : 10th Feb 2016 at 7:41 PM.
Zane and Ruby

Snow White and her alien prince Charming getting engaged

Theorist
#480 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 1:17 AM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#481 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 2:53 PM
@CasperTheFriendlyGhost Please put most of your images in a spoiler tag. We allow four inline images as per the site rules and guidelines, found here.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
#482 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 10:00 PM
Although my simsona's marriage is much more than a couple (rather polyandry with one wife and 5 husbands), here is my latest incarnation of Elvira Rhodivich, Vampire Queen of Hell with her latest conquest (and my latest obsession), Roger Klotz from Nickelodeon/ Disney's Doug (remember that show, anyone?) and their newborn daughter, Princess Renesmee Edwina Mavis Klotz of Hell. I love this pose, and the fact the height slider I use makes Elvira so short that Roger's hand is over her mouth rather than on her shoulder, which is something I think Roger would canonically do in Doug with a girl, being the obnoxious bully he was/is. Also, 2 of her other 4 husbands, Charles II of Spain and King Tut, and 5 of her other 7 children, Jim, Mara, Jose, Cleopatra, and the head of Damien Lucius, can be seen in this as well.
Mad Poster
#483 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 5:19 PM Last edited by Grijze Pilion : 30th Mar 2016 at 7:58 PM.
Here's Amber "CJ" Parker and her wife Holly Bridge. Amber is an actress, a comedienne, a philanthropist, a late night show host (Amber's Late, Saturdays on K³, Netflix and K+), and a businesswoman. Holly is a writer, a blogger, a former actress and somewhat of a housewife. Amber's the one in the suit, in case you couldn't tell.

Both broke through on the SUN mockumentary sitcom Everything's Absolutely Fine, where Holly had gotten a role through her then-boyfriend, who she later ended up murdering. To make a long and complicated story short, Detective Parker ends up falling in love with a murderer, goes to great lengths to prove nothing happened, and bam, they're a couple. Suddenly Amber's everywhere, Holly's getting a fair bit of attention as well, and then Holly backs off and stops playing the fame game while Amber only gets more and more popular, ending up with her own talk show, a golden Simmler (The UNS's Oscar) and some 2 million Twitter followers. And they got married in 2015, but I never bothered to visualise that in any way. Turns out a wedding venue with many dozens of attendees plus all kinds of other stuff is a little too complicated for me.

They've been together since early 2012, and as it turns out, I love taking staged shots of them. I'm not too big on actual gameplay anyway, most of my playing happens outside Live Mode.
Perhaps the greatest of all my screenshots is this one, which I put some 12 hours into in total:

If I would done that now, I'd done it a little better, but I think this screen holds up pretty well after 4-5 months. See, I get better at this game in such a rapid pace that most of my stuff only lasts for about 3 months before I consider it old, ugly and stupid.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#484 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 11:19 PM
This is slightly off topic but does anyone know who the disagreer on my posts and most of the gay couple posts as well as others is? And if they have a Tumblr? I'm afraid they may have tracked me there after I've had 2 Tumblr accounts terminated after posting the same screenshots as here on there. I have done nothing wrong to deserve the bans and have no way of knowing if the same person on here that I've nicknamed the "sims marriage nazi" is the same person responsible for the bans, but whoever either of you are, if you are the same person, I want to make it clear that I'd like your efforts to defend the sanctity of virtual marriage or whatever else it is you think you're accomplishing when really you have nothing better to do to not be done in vain, I have friends keeping an eye on my Tumblr, the identity of which I'm not revealing and will not post anything on until I'm sure I'm safe and possibly I have identified you. Now is the time to come clean to who you may be and if you're also responsible for my Tumblr bans.
Forum Resident
#485 Old 2nd May 2016 at 5:49 AM
Tamara Donner got a surprise proposal at her gift giving party.

She said yes
Lab Assistant
#486 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 11:40 PM
My vampire couple Calvin and Kat

Scholar
#487 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:20 PM
Stan and Alice

Instructor
#488 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 4:28 AM
My sim is actually (as usual) a polygamist with 6 husbands, (and this one is actually both her husband and biological father as well as the devil, so don't judge as they're my sims and not yours), but here's Elvira Shub Niggurath when she was a few hours away from giving birth to her brother-son and heir Damien Lucius slow dancing with her husband, biological father, and father of the baby she's pregnant with here, Satan/Cthulhu.

Scholar
#489 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 5:58 PM
Though they aren't a couple yet.....These band mates definitely have chemistry....Now if Miya would just dump his girlfriend.

Sebastian and Miya

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#490 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 2:27 AM
Huxley got engaged to his highschool girlfriend, Jade Greenwood! I miss playing them a lot.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#491 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 8:28 PM
Beatrice & Gerhard
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#492 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 7:32 PM
Violet (vampire) and Lucian (werewolf) dancing

Test Subject
#493 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 11:20 AM
Default I forgot their names!
Engagement
Screenshots
Scholar
#494 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
No offense at all, but your Sims make me cringe. I don't know who Disagreed you but I agree with their disagreement.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I struggle to see how someone could not take at least some offence to a statement like that?

Like, saying 'no offence' doesn't magically make it okay to say unkind things, you know? Acknowledge that your words have the potential to hurt, and make the decision of whether you think it's a still a thing worth saying or not. Not saying you can't say the thing, just saying you can't have it both ways at once. Make sense?

As for the sims in question, and the mysterious disagree-er...

Well, as I pointed out earlier in the thread, it's not like this is an isolated issue. From my perspective, there seems to be a very clear pattern of many many many images being 'disagreed' with, over a considerable period of time. It's almost always just the one click, it happens to damn near every post that includes an image of a same-sex couple, and it's been happening for a long long time. So that in itself complicates the situation. This person isn't just disagreeing with one person's (admittedly unusual) choices, they're disagreeing with anything that doesn't fit the monogamous heterosexual (and probably also cisgender, though I can't think of an example of an image of a trans sim being targeted) relationships they're used to. Big difference.

Also, while the content of southparkrocks' images don't perfectly fit the profile usually targeted, the rest of it matches the pattern perfectly, and the content is close enough to the usual targets to make it very probable that this is the work of the same person. And if this person is indeed following her to other sites and targeting her posts and accounts there, that (imo) definitely crosses a line from 'rude and unwanted, but not particularly harmful' behaviour, to something that looks quite a bit more like targeted harassment.

Regardless of your personal opinion about her sims, she's a fellow human being, and her playstyle, while unusual, is not actually hurting anyone else. So, as I see it, she deserves a basic level of respect. Which definitely includes not having someone stalking her online profiles and getting them banned simply because they don't like what she does with her game.

So I guess I just wonder why you felt the need to directly reply to a post that's (A) about a year and a half old, and (B) several pages back in the thread, purely to add a comment that could be interpreted as supportive of the person who is doing these things? It just seems unnecessary, unhelpful, and just generally unkind.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Mad Poster
#495 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I struggle to see how someone could not take at least some offence to a statement like that?

Like, saying 'no offence' doesn't magically make it okay to say unkind things, you know? Acknowledge that your words have the potential to hurt, and make the decision of whether you think it's a still a thing worth saying or not. Not saying you can't say the thing, just saying you can't have it both ways at once. Make sense?

Offense as a whole is kind of an alien concept to me. I mean, you can choose not to get offended right? It's not like an involuntary reflex, at least not outside of Tumblr. It's just kind of something you do in the expectation of getting compassion from others.

As for our disagreer, thankfully I don't particularly get homophobia either. So they can just kind of go suck a big cock for all I care.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#496 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 11:32 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 12th Apr 2017 at 12:02 AM.
Anyway, onto the important stuff. I made more lesbians. Because who needs diversity when you can have attractive women shagging other attractive women? (joking)

But I should really start taking better screenshots of things and Sims I want to show off. I'd do it now but I'm in the middle of migrating to my new PC. Because who needs TS3 when you can do 4K gaming all day, erry day?
(2017 me here, checking in: 4K gaming? Yeah, right. Nice try, but no. I should consider myself lucky to be playing most games in 1440p.)

insert signature here
Scholar
#497 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 8:01 PM

Some sims based off of Suzi Q and Joseph Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I say based off of because my sim making skills are pretty bad. Also, poseboxes.

Nerds.
Field Researcher
#498 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 5:17 AM
Default Celine and Jordan Clemont
Poses <3
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#499 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 5:25 AM
Default How do ya'll make your pics so big?
Matt & Kat
Screenshots
Scholar
#500 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:08 PM

My CAS made cinnamon roll who is so pure, Candi, and... Don Lothario. Yep. That asshole. Riverview ruined my life.

She deserves so much more but *shrug* We gotta make sure the drama is getting stirred up.
Page 20 of 24