Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 528 (Who?), Viewed: 146374 times.
Page 22 of 22
Field Researcher
#526 Old 15th May 2017 at 10:25 PM
Hey I liked how their prom picture is at the background.

And then Giuseppe autonomously starts bitching how she needs more exercise. Rude.

Vincent: "I'll watch. For science."
Shanna: "Go away brother!"
Test Subject
#527 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:23 PM

Sterling and his love Cheri, Sterling graduated college with a fine arts degree and Cheri came to live with him. They have 2 gorgeous twins, yep she had twins, they'll be over in the childrens thread
Test Subject
#528 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 8:15 PM
This sim began as a test case. She was about 10 minutes old when she nearly burnt her house down, even though I had placed smoke detectors. The fireman arrived, put the fire out, fussed at her, and then seemed to like her so she asked him to hang out, being new in town. He had long hair so I changed that but the rest of him is how he appeared, and I decided to keep him. I've never had a pair of sims make more googly eyes at each other than these two, and now they're my current favorite family.
Lab Assistant
#529 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:50 PM
This is in my evil legacy save! Green girl is the heir and pink boy is her mate. I'm not sure whether she will live or not as she has a younger sister that is a fairy and has colored skin! I thought that as they will get married that I will just put them here for now.
Page 22 of 22