Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Beekeeper Box (More Wax and Honey Update)

by icemunmun Posted 17th May 2017 at 9:09 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:29 PM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 4
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:45 AM
Very cool! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:43 PM
I've been dreaming of this. Thank you so much!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:34 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 20th May 2017 at 5:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simshout
I don't have OR but the bees are shown. SimGuruModSquad said that new effects are patched to the base game.

Thank you for confirming

Quote: Originally posted by ErickSan
Hi! Awesome mod, I was waiting for it, I loved the bees in The Sims 3 Supernatural. But I want to ask you for something (If you can't just tell me), well, I loved a mod called "Packing Crates" from Scumbumbo, but for 1.14 version of this mod, it isn't working. Please, please tell me if you can fix it!

Thanks. I am not really interested at the moment in the mod right now. Maybe somebody else can update it ?

Thank you wonderful people for liking this :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ErickSan
Hi! Awesome mod, I was waiting for it, I loved the bees in The Sims 3 Supernatural. But I want to ask you for something (If you can't just tell me), well, I loved a mod called "Packing Crates" from Scumbumbo, but for 1.14 version of this mod, it isn't working. Please, please tell me if you can fix it!

Are you concerned about these special boxes or just about their function? Coolspear has many objects of the game equipped with this function which look like they have a storage function. They can also be packed into the inventory and the best is, you can sort the stuff as well. In the one box I have only my collected Gems, in another the metals, in a metal cabinet from GtW I have for example the tuning parts stored ans so on. You only need an account at: simsasylum.com
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#30 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:29 PM
This is fantastic! What a great addition to orchards! A million thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cateyes2201
Are you concerned about these special boxes or just about their function? Coolspear has many objects of the game equipped with this function which look like they have a storage function. They can also be packed into the inventory and the best is, you can sort the stuff as well. In the one box I have only my collected Gems, in another the metals, in a metal cabinet from GtW I have for example the tuning parts stored ans so on. You only need an account at: simsasylum.com

I knew about that mod, I got it installed. But what I want, is pack furniture, and then, put the boxes in my inventory and move a part of my family with that furniture. Do you understand? I mean, that mod of coolspear is very good, but it isn't what I want. Thanks for helping
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st May 2017 at 12:58 AM
This is so cool! Thank you for your unique ideas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd May 2017 at 9:11 AM
Oh, I can't wait to try this out! =D
I've missed this ability in TS4 a lot. Thank you for bringing it over.

I also love how the honey jar looks. It's a perfect upgrade into the TS4 style while still being absed on the TS3 style. Well done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 23rd May 2017 at 6:43 AM
Awesome! I really missed this from the sims 2 thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd May 2017 at 2:39 PM
Thank you for this, is GREAT!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th May 2017 at 4:03 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:32 PM
Love this, just started raising bees in real life.. Thank You!! <3
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#38 Old 29th May 2017 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rubywyld
Love this, just started raising bees in real life.. Thank You!! <3

Oh wow...that must be really cool!

Thank you everybody for liking the 'BeeBox' I had lots of fun making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 1:58 AM
Wow this is really amazing. Good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 3:17 AM
This is absolutely amazing.
It was one of the things they were talking about giving us for the eco living pack we're supposed to vote on, and the thing I was most excited about, but now I can vote for the other stuff I like!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 8:33 PM
Awesome! You are awesome! Will be defiantly adding it to my game!
Scholar
#42 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:48 PM
It would be cool if the honey would work as medicine when a sim is sick. :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
It would be cool if the honey would work as medicine when a sim is sick. :D

That is actually a nice idea I have some stuff planned for the honey and wax.

@simshout I am attaching the BeeBox strings for translation in this comment
Attached files:
File Type: rar  icemunmun_Beebox_Strings.rar (1.0 KB, 24 downloads)
Description: String table for translation
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:01 AM
Here's the french translation. I hope I didn't mess the upload file type or something! I rared the binary file b/c sims4studio would whine if I put the string alone in a package.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  FR_STR.rar (941 Bytes, 11 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 4:34 AM
When I craft jar of honey there is no jar. I am using Leniad's menu and crafting mods...could that be conflicting with it?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Oh whoa...how did you make all those out from the background picture! You have awesome detail detecting skills . Yes, there is indeed a plum, papaya and a green coconut tree in the background! I will upload them of course c

I hope you upload them soon. I love harvestables!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 4:19 PM
i loved the s3 beebox this is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 6:04 PM
This is great! Thanks for this amazing mod. I tested in my own game and everything works fine. The different moodlets and their effects are really fun, as well, especially the smoked sim one with the smoke following the sims wherever they go. Got a good laugh out of that. Would be really cool if the honey could be used in some of the cooking recipes, or like some other comments I've seen on here have suggested where it could have some medicinal perk.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 2:42 PM
Thanks for this awesome mod! I love it, but recently I noticed something that made me wonder if it is supposed to happen or if it is a bug. I tried making a beekeeping farm, with 6 boxes, and whenever my sim smoked one of the boxes, the rest of the boxes got smoked simultaneously and the option to collect honey came up for all 6 of them. Same with the collecting honey, when my sim collected honey from the first box, the option to collect honey from the rest became unavailable, like they were all treated as a single box. I hope I explained this well enough.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 11:22 AM
this is no longer working after the november patch
Page 2 of 4