Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#776 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 8:51 AM
The countdown actually says it's for judging.
Advertisement
Instructor
#777 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 9:25 AM
Thank you yavannatw..just wanted to make sure
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#778 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:41 PM
@broomhilda61 before you go reinstalling the game please check Skype! I know this one...why it is happening.
Lab Assistant
#779 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 4:10 PM
@broomhilda61, if you have the UC, just log into Origin, go to the TS2 UC, and find the repair button. No reinstall required.

Source: Have done fool things to my game in the last two months.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Instructor
#780 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 7:09 PM
Thank you gdayars and bbostic..

I already reinstalled the game and now going to to reinstall SimPE..

I all ready did the repair thing with UC..

Ok this is what is going on: long list

First I wanted to get rid of the fringe on the babies crib and the changing table baskets..got that all was good..nothing happened to the game..I was even able to use the crb/changing table..
Second I started messing with the mesh of one of the Armoires..well this is when things started messing up..one recolor would show but not the other 4..
Third I didn't do anything to the dresser just want to recolor it..one one of the 5 would show up..sometimes

Something is wrong..I went back over and over again for the last 3 days trying..I finally gave up today..

I took out all my downloads except all my recolors and a few MODS that I can't live without

Recolored those 2 items nothing..only 1 would show up..on the Armoire but not on the dresser..

Now I have to say I have recolored the Armoire and dresser before..and ALL those recolors are showing in the game..

I don't think this is the best place to be talking about this..I am ok ..took a nap and now going into the game to regenerate a downloads folder..reinstall my SimPE..get the preferences up and running..and try it again..

This topic is for the contest..and don't want to tie it up with this..mess I created..

Let's just say I won't be messing with meshes again..not ready to go into that and will stick with my recoloring and live with what is already there in the game..oh these are all in game items that I am doing right now..

I have around 2 weeks now to get this next round finished..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#781 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 11:03 PM
I got my judging sheet in.

@broomhilda61 do you possibly have overwriting GUIDS?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#782 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 11:06 PM
They are in game Armoire and dresser..Gina is looking at them right now..
Mad Poster
#783 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 11:31 PM
Somebody, bring Jo to the fermented fruit juice bar, I am mixing her a drink And there is cookies too.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#784 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 3:54 AM
@broomhilda61

I think I found part of the solution, just please message me tomorrow sorry I had to cut out to go get my daughter! it was an odd day today.
Instructor
#785 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:44 AM
It's ok gdayars..thank you so much for your help.. :lovestruc

I'm sitting here at 1:41am..and nothing to do..well I could be doing my vacation house..but then all I am thinking about right now is my SimPE..
Mad Poster
#786 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 9:46 AM
Well, broomhilda61, I made some drinks for you Time to take a break.
Screenshots
Instructor
#787 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:38 AM
Justpetro..I could use a drink lol..what are those they look pretty good give me one..or more..hehe
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#788 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Somebody, bring Jo to the fermented fruit juice bar, I am mixing her a drink And there is cookies too.

Thanks Petro, I need one!

brings in more cookies

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#789 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 3:47 PM
@broomhilda61 I am in and out of computer today, so just leave me a message I think I have it figured out, not sure or at least something to try! It is totally odd why it is acting that way.
Lab Assistant
#790 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 4:10 PM
The curse hit me too... the time that should have been spent working on my vacation home was spent working on my real home because my stupid dishwasher CAUGHT ON FIRE. Ironic, right? Well, that saga is nearly at an end, and hopefully I'll be able to start making progress tonight. The worst part of this experience has been shopping for a new dishwasher. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. You can bet that when I do finally get to building, there will be nary a dishwasher to be found!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Link Ninja
#791 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 5:04 PM
I have my time share done, but am waiting till I hear judge comments in case there's anything I can use to improve in general. Also should probably wait until the clock is set for the next round. Sucks your dishwasher caught fire Freelala (that almost sounds like something that would happen in sims).

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#792 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freelala
The curse hit me too... my stupid dishwasher CAUGHT ON FIRE....

Oh NOOOOOes! *runs around in circles*
I'm livin' in fear of that - well, not the fire part, just the dying part. The other old appliances we bought with this house are just gonna hafta wait They will all be relieved of their duties when we refinance/remodel in 5 years. Ya hear me appliances? 5 years. Don't you be listenin' to the shiny new water heater or Freelala's new dishwasher.

Petro - Thanks for the mood boosters
...and Jo - for the cookies. Nom nom nummy nom nom...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#793 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 8:57 PM
It's been a rough week. I had a good day in the middle of the week where I got most of the judging done, but then had a dip and wasn't able to do the last three. But I will be finishing it up today and sending them in. I apologize for delaying things for you guys.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#794 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:22 PM
Hope you feel better really soon, Gummi xxx

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#795 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
...I apologize for delaying things for you guys.

Health is more important than contests!
"Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything." to quote one of my all time favorites!
Seriously though... we'll wait. Please don't feel bad. No pressure here - at least not from my end!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#796 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:05 PM
Also @gummilutt if you don't feel up to things it's okay to let an emergency judge finish for you. ((hugs))

~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#797 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 3:17 AM
Ok guys I got her report earlier this evening.

However, I am kind of wiped out now, so will upload scores tomorrow
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#798 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 3:23 AM
Wanted to add, the timer is officially ON for the 3rd round! so you can OFFICIALLY start building now... :P
Instructor
#799 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 9:25 AM
It's my fault your wiped out gdayars..all this SimPE has wiped you out so sorry :lovestruc

Haven't done anything in SimPE but it's almost 3:30am here and so I'm going to try this out and then work on this build.. :D
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#800 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 10:51 AM
No it was more the sweeping, mopping, general cleaning, and cooking that did it lol.

Page 32 of 59