Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 2:08 AM
Default WCIF: Sliders mod
Where can I find a mod to increase the number of sliders I can have in the game? I already tried Nraas Controller but it seems it doesn't do anything. Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 2:40 AM
This may be helpful, from the NRaas Master Controller FAQ page...

I have a number of custom sliders installed, but when I go into CAS I do not see all the sliders, why ?

To unlock the ability to have more than the EA Standard number of sliders, you must be running the custom version of CAS provided by MasterController.
*By default, custom CAS is only called when you use the "NRaas \ Master Controller" interactions directly.

If you attempt to run CAS from "Edit Town", you are running the EA version of CAS, which does not handle more sliders properly.
*You will need to install the Integration module, an optional component of MasterController, to unlock that capability.
*Integration will also replace the Shift-Click "Edit Sim in Create A Sim" interaction with custom CAS, allowing you to use that interaction as well.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController+FAQ
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 3:53 PM Last edited by igazor : 24th Oct 2017 at 4:26 PM.
If all else fails, the other mods (that we are aware of) that allow for additional sliders are the full version of CmarNYC's XCAS here at MTS and (I think) AwesomeMod. But those are Core Mod solutions whereas MC/MC Integration is a Script Mod solution that doesn't add much measurable in the way of overhead to a game. Many players prefer to make the MC method work.

The downside to the Script Mod method is that the mods have to have a few minutes of game clock time run before they kick in fully, so starting a game and jumping right into Create a Household (CAH) or CAS even with MC Integration in place isn't always going to work. One usually has to actually run the game in Live (Play) Mode first for these to take effect, then go back into Edit Town or CAS and do what was really intended.

And some of us weirdos (like me) use both MC and XCAS together for different reasons. In that case, one must arrange the options in both mods, MC by way of Settings > CAS on City Hall and XCAS by way of an additional tuning file, to allow for exactly the same number of total sliders or they may fight it out at startup and the end result could be that neither one works.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:53 PM
Thank you both that really helped me! I managed to get it working finally, since there were some EA sliders that I needed but stopped working cause of the new sliders that I downloaded