Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 82 of 92
Test Subject
#2026 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zach651
When i download the link its just a document. When i right click it there is no option to extract anything because its not a zip or rar folder that im getting, its just a document ending .rar and file type is rar. It supposed to be a folder that i can extract with the file ending in .package and classified as a package file.

MTS_moxiemason_1667773_moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.rar That is the file that downloads for me, its is only a document not a folder. Right clicking it has no extract option cause it not a folder... I have place this document in sims 4 mods folder and it doesn't even recognize it in-game, not listed under mods or scripts in-game. Look at your mods folder there is nothing in there that is a rar file.....

same but to me i have a paint file
Test Subject
#2027 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zach651
When i download the link its just a document. When i right click it there is no option to extract anything because its not a zip or rar folder that im getting, its just a document ending .rar and file type is rar. It supposed to be a folder that i can extract with the file ending in .package and classified as a package file.

MTS_moxiemason_1667773_moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.rar That is the file that downloads for me, its is only a document not a folder. Right clicking it has no extract option cause it not a folder... I have place this document in sims 4 mods folder and it doesn't even recognize it in-game, not listed under mods or scripts in-game. Look at your mods folder there is nothing in there that is a rar file.....

In order to extract .rar files, download winrar. It says it's a trial version, but in reality it's infinite. go figure
That should work. did for me!
most files on mod the sims are .rar files
good luck
Top Secret Researcher
#2028 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyendiar
Since Cats and Dogs came out, my sims keep watching Power Sculpting on the TV from any room without actually turning any TV on. I don't use any other mod, so I don't understand that nobody has mentioned this bug yet.
Am I alone in having this bug?

Btw if it is of any importance; I have all the packs installed and the game fully updated.

This happens to me too but it's unrelated to the censor mod. I think EA patched it recently to fix it, but I'm not sure. I was having the issue before cats and dogs released by the way.
Test Subject
#2029 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:45 AM
[TLDR] Install 7-zip, Go into 7-zip Tools/Options and on the System tab click the + then hit Apply and OK. You may now double click the MTS_moxiemason_1667773_moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.rar file and drag the file moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.package into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Step by Step (ooh baby)
Step one: Go to http://www.7-zip.org/ and download and install 7zip.
Step two: Download No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update! to a place you can find it easily such as the Desktop.
Step three: Right click the MTS_moxiemason_1667773_moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.rar file and select Properties.
Step four: Within the Properties tab, click the change button. Avoid the app store and click more options. If 7zip is not in the list scroll down to the bottom and click look for another app on this PC.
Step five: Navigate to C:\Program Files\7-Zip for 64bit 7zip or C:\Program Files (x86)\7-Zip for 32bit 7zip, whichever one you installed. Highlight 7zFM.exe by clicking it once and select Open.
Step six: congrats, you have now just associated the .rar file extension with 7-zip. You may now double click the MTS_moxiemason_1667773_moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.rar file and drag the file moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017.package into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.
Step seven: Have a nice day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2030 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:13 AM
thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2031 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:46 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#2032 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 1:16 AM
I just reinstalled the game. This is the only mod i have that i'm trying to get to work. I have scripts turned on, and it's not working for me. I have the file in the right folder. any have any idea why it isn't working?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2033 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 4:28 PM
Appreciate that you continue to update this mod. Thank you for your time and efforts. I definitely appreciate. :)
Scholar
#2034 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gleesto
I just reinstalled the game. This is the only mod i have that i'm trying to get to work. I have scripts turned on, and it's not working for me. I have the file in the right folder. any have any idea why it isn't working?

What file? The one you downloaded is a rar archive so you have to unrar the file. Do that with the 7zip program http://www.7-zip.org/.

Quote:
INSTALLATION

Simply unrar it into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder and you're done! I would recommend 7-zip to unzip/unrar your packages! Download Here
Test Subject
#2035 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
What file? The one you downloaded is a rar archive so you have to unrar the file. Do that with the 7zip program http://www.7-zip.org/.

The No mosaic one. It's not working.
Scholar
#2036 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 3:57 AM
The No mosaic one. It's not working.

Of cource, but did you unrar the file you downloaded?
Is it an .package file in the Mods folder?
Test Subject
#2037 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 8:24 AM Last edited by Gleesto : 1st Jan 2018 at 2:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Of cource, but did you unrar the file you downloaded?
Is it an .package file in the Mods folder?

yes it's a .package. I"m putting it back in now. I bought the toddler & dog packs. gonna see if it was made for that.

Update: You have to have dogs & cats or toddlers installed for it to work. I just put the moxie.package back in. and it works just fine now.
Test Subject
#2038 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 4:19 AM
I use this mod regularly, and only up until the patch that came with Cats and Dogs did it stop working altogether...

I even downloaded the update and I'm still getting mosaics.
Test Subject
#2039 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rh2006fan
I use this mod regularly, and only up until the patch that came with Cats and Dogs did it stop working altogether...

I even downloaded the update and I'm still getting mosaics.

I think you need cat& dogs, or c&d + parenthood. after i got c&d + parenthood did my updated for toddlers version start to work for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2040 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 9:22 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2041 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:13 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2042 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 9:19 PM
this is awsome just makes the game more real life
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2043 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:32 PM
Thanks but it would be intended for late teen to early 20s audiences only.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2044 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 7:49 PM
Thank you i downloaded this last month. But it doenst work anymore since the game update..
Mad Poster
#2045 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 2:19 AM
It still works for me.

I suggest checking your other mods and cc if it isn't.
Instructor
#2046 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 3:51 PM
I have this mod in my game since day 1 and never had any problems and still works fine in my game.
Test Subject
#2047 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 6:36 PM
I think you need cat& dogs, or c&d + parenthood. after i got c&d + parenthood did my updated for toddlers version start to work for me.

I have Parenthood, and all it did was conflict with whatever script is used for going to the bathroom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2048 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 12:01 PM
thank´s
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2049 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 4:50 AM
Like the mod but my Sims are taking a shower with their clothes on what gives?
Test Subject
#2050 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 6:32 PM
Thanks, and this used to work but now it doesn't. There's no folder, just a file, and my laptop decided it wanted to reset itself so after reinstalling my Sims 4 and the packs I had, along with a few mods that, as far as I know, shouldn't conflict, I don't have WinRAR or money to complete any offers to download it. I have Parenthood and Pets, and it worked perfectly fine with them before. I really don't like that all my mods are going crazy now. Help please!
Page 82 of 92