Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 1:58 AM
Hospital overhual mod
Recentley i have found this mod called hospital overhual for sims 3, it adds features such as surogacy, egg donation etc. It makes the hospitals a lot better. But the creator abandoned it and so it was never turned into a TS4 mod. I was wondering if
a) there was another mod like it? (i really just want surrogacy and impregenation
b) if not if somebody was willing to make one
c) Because somebody probably willing to make one could somebody please help me to understand how to make mods (i have a bit of experince with other games but that was years ago so im very confused) i have blender and the sims 4 studio but no idea how to use either. Any help is appreciated!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 6:22 AM
I'd definitely be interested in a mod like this as well. Especially with the Get To Work expansion, there's tons of possibility. For example, if a doctor performs an abortion, they'd get a sad emotion/buff. If an implantation fails, another sad emotion/buff. With the possibility of miscarriage as well.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 9:14 PM
I think a mod like this would be a good idea I would like my sims to be able to get ultrasounds
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 8:42 PM