Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 7:41 PM
A relatively selfish YouTube plug
Hey! I've been on YouTube for a little while, and I finally feel like it's time to actually TRY to go semi-public. I've posted one video here a while back, but I'm just posting this one last one. I'm currently campaigning for subscriptions from people that are actually interested in what I do.

What DO I do? Well... I Vlog. I make small random skits. I discuss important topics. I talk to myself. I have another channel where I teach a fake language that I invented (however, it's a totally optional part of the Willabee experience ). I also have a response channel where I respond to videos and questions that require in-depth answers. I read poetry and stories that I've written. I laugh at myself a lot. I try and get viewers involved, and I try to actually be interesting! There's plenty more going on over there on my channel, and I'd really appreciate if you joined the party! If you think you might be interested you can go check out my main channel at Willabee93. If you want to know some extra details about my campaign (including some subscription perks) you should go check out This Video!

Thanks for reading! Thanks for giving me a look! And super-thanks to those who subscribe and share :D
~Willabee (aka Sundance93)

Check out my YouTube channels! Click Here