Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 180 (Who?), Viewed: 28484 times.
Page 8 of 8
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#177 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi Greenwood
My full name is so short it's actually only barely longer than some of my friends' first names.

Gaia?
Scholar
#178 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 6:28 PM
I think she's trying to say she's got friends called Alexandrianettalicia, or something like that.
Field Researcher
#180 Old Yesterday at 2:44 AM
My middle name is Elizabeth. I wish my parents chose that as my first name. It's very elegant. I'm stuck with a typical 90's baby name as a first name, though. I could go by Elizabeth, but at this point it feels way too late.
Alchemist
#181 Old Yesterday at 5:56 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 6:26 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
17 characters, I have you beat I usually don't include my middle name on paperwork unless necessary.

Paperwork, usually has me print my full name, then signature with my informal name, which I sign with Kym, which is a male variant, but I adopted this nickname in high school because I lived in a part of the country where we easily had 40 girls with the first name Kimberly in each of the 3 school districts I attended school in during high school. It was much easier to mark me present on the roll call.

When printing, I have to stop somewhere in the middle if there's a huge pile of papers to sign. No one ever said healthcare was sexy from my experiences. Especially paperwork. I easily condemn how bureaucracy has not found a better, non invasive way of keeping track of your health. With teeth pulled and organs and growths surgically removed, I find no glamour to it at all.

My signature is probably the closest you'll get from a professional patient as far as a celebrity in healthcare.

Michelle also is a nod to my father's French heritage. He's 1/4 French through his father. My grandfather's real middle name is Camille, but he hates it to the point that on the over-under plot where my grandmother is buried, his middle initial is a J for Joseph. He's not messing around when he wants to take his secret to the grave, especially when it comes to strangers wandering by his grave. Then again, Camille is a unisex French name. Cecil is another unisex name that leans towards feminine.

Honestly, my family's pretty screwed up. Then again, I did mention my grandfather is extremely quiet that he'll go missing while at home.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Page 8 of 8