Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 6083 (Who?), Viewed: 196890 times.
Page 244 of 244
Lab Assistant
#6076 Old Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
yes, the same creator made both. Inteen does not create chaos, but it is not compatible with many mods. I tried playing without Inteen for a small while...then came back to it.

Ahh okay. Yeah that's what I meant to say, I know it doesn't get along well with most mods, but the teen pregnancy aspect is what most people use it for I assume (correct me if I'm wrong).
Mad Poster
#6077 Old Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Insim may be made by same creator, but it doesn't have anything to do with inteen really. It's just a very handy mod object that lets you fix a lot of things. Simblender does most of what Insim does, but not all of it. Simanipulator does 98% of it, but IMO it is far more annoying to use. Less intuitive pie menu, and much more cluttered. I use the object version of insim so that there are separate objects for different types of stuff, so I just grab the one needed in that situation. More hassle than putting down one object, but so much easier to quickly find the option you want.

Insim gets a bad rep for "not being supported", but I don't see how that matters. It works perfectly fine for me and always has, and if ever there is some function that doesn't work properly then just use simblender/simanipulator for that specific thing.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Lab Assistant
#6078 Old Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
Insim may be made by same creator, but it doesn't have anything to do with inteen really. It's just a very handy mod object that lets you fix a lot of things. Simblender does most of what Insim does, but not all of it. Simanipulator does 98% of it, but IMO it is far more annoying to use. Less intuitive pie menu, and much more cluttered. I use the object version of insim so that there are separate objects for different types of stuff, so I just grab the one needed in that situation. More hassle than putting down one object, but so much easier to quickly find the option you want.

Insim gets a bad rep for "not being supported", but I don't see how that matters. It works perfectly fine for me and always has, and if ever there is some function that doesn't work properly then just use simblender/simanipulator for that specific thing.

Oooh interesting, thank you for the clarification. I'm still gonna try Insim out to see if I like it or not.
Top Secret Researcher
#6079 Old Today at 12:14 AM
I have objects Insim, SimBlender, and Simmanipulator in my games. They all work fine together and each has somethin that the other doesn't or is easier for me to find and use.
Mad Poster
#6080 Old Today at 12:34 AM
Idem for me...If you replace Insim with Inteen in my case

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Mad Poster
#6081 Old Today at 2:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat
I have objects Insim, SimBlender, and Simmanipulator in my games. They all work fine together and each has somethin that the other doesn't or is easier for me to find and use.

Same here I prefer insim for pregnancy scanner, changing career/study related things, and sim temperature/fitness. Easier to find. I prefer simblender for relationship stuff, changing OTH, sometimes for clothes and teleporting. I mainly use simmanipulator to extend date/party timers, since it's the only one of the three that does that (as far as I know).

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Instructor
#6082 Old Today at 4:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
I mainly use simmanipulator to extend date/party timers, since it's the only one of the three that does that (as far as I know).

Really? I was just wishing I could do this earlier today! Sometimes I need a little more time to get that date meter up to the next level and make it a dream date. Well, I'm off to go downloading, then.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Field Researcher
#6083 Old Today at 4:35 AM
InSim was made by eric.
InTeen was made by jase.

TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Lots, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Field Researcher
#6084 Old Today at 9:26 AM
Is there a convenient way to shut down a home business without selling everything ?
I want to start over at level 0 with a new owner so that he can also build up his business perks without doing the painfully slow "Pass on" interaction 15 friggin times.
Page 244 of 244