Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 3:05 AM
Pose Player Teleporter Not Working
Since I could not figure this out on my own, I found myself needing to come here.

I use the Sims 4 strictly for taking screenshots using Andrew's Pose Player and the Teleport Anywhere Mod. These two have worked perfectly for me before up until today. I have not played the Sims 4 in roughly two months so some stuff wasn't updated.

I decided I wanted to build a cozy little house as a set for my Sims but once I spent the next two hours getting the house built and downloading poses, I noticed that the Teleport Mod object (the object you click on to teleport your Sims) was not working. When I would click on it, a 🚫 symbol appears, meaning I cannot interact with the object. I decided to re-download both the pose player and teleporter and neither of the options solved the problem.

I assume it's a problem with the teleporter because I can view my poses in-game just fine. Does anyone have any advice?

Tl;Dr :
teleport anywhere mod wont work, is being treated like its an non interactive object. downloaded newest version, still wont work even though it worked in the past.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 5:04 AM
I think it got broke in the latest patch.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
I think it got broke in the latest patch.

Okay, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 3:51 PM
Andrew at sims4studio has fixed it! Here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 8:55 PM
Default poseplayer works fine but the teleport any sim still doesn't work how can it be fixed
Quote: Originally posted by SometimesHere
Andrew at sims4studio has fixed it! Here

I used the poseplayer but i can't use the teleport any sim even if it fixed it doesn't work and i'm not the only one who got problems with that mod
maybe an idea to make a new teleport mod that will work?
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foreverbauerfan
I used the poseplayer but i can't use the teleport any sim even if it fixed it doesn't work and i'm not the only one who got problems with that mod
maybe an idea to make a new teleport mod that will work?

Hi, mine wasn't working for about a week. Today I decided to make sure my game was patched to the latest EA patch, I knew it was but double checked anyhow. Then I took my current Mosd folder out of the game and made a new one that just had the teleport package and ts4script file in it. I started the game up and checked to see if the teleporter worked and it did work as the only mod. I then left it in the Mods folder and added back the contents of my original Mods folder by just copy and pasting. This made it so that the teleporter was in the Mods folder and not a subfolder. Walla! It all worked again. The teleporter mod linked here that was updated in March is the one I used and is working. Hopefully you can get yours going again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 11:24 PM
Hello,
i tried all of his instructions, but it simply doesent wort. the menue will not appear in the game. i can only see " just go away". maybe you have some oder infos for me.
ng
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 4:54 PM
Teleporter itself doesn't work. I've redownloaded it so many times and it still doesn't work. My poses show up just fine but whenever I selected the teleporter, it didn't say 'Teleport a Sim' or anything. Now, it refuses to show up in build mode. I've been trying for about 2 weeks now so...yeah. I have no clue what to do at this point