Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 12:06 AM
Default WCIF a mod for birthday Parties...
for those that like very very long stories, I was wondering if theres a mod where I can celebrate someone's birthday with the cake without aging. like a non-aging birthday cake lol

my thought is every year you have a birthday you don't always age up to teen or look different, so just hoping there's a mod where everyone can cheer happy birthday without aging up so I can be realistic.

thanks in advance
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:12 AM
I would love soemthing like that for some of their birthdays between transitions.It would match the fact that my sims can sometimes spend multiple simyears in some lifestages like two in toddler and six as a child.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 5:03 PM
If you have ITF then the FoodForge Cuisine Synthesizer can be used to eat birthday cake without aging (the whole cake). It also has options for meals from the store objects and EP's too if installed. But your Sim needs the advanced technology skill at least level 4 I think to upgrade the quality of meals and to program more recipes.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
If you have ITF then the FoodForge Cuisine Synthesizer can be used to eat birthday cake without aging (the whole cake). It also has options for meals from the store objects and EP's too if installed. But your Sim needs the advanced technology skill at least level 4 I think to upgrade the quality of meals and to program more recipes.

Yay thank you! now I just need into the future . Thank you so much^.^
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 10:43 PM
I was mistaken...kind of. For some reason the base game birthday cake (whole cake) isn't added to the FoodForge Cuisine Synthesizer. Just the birthday cake that comes from the Baker's Station. So if you don't own that then there will be no birthday cake. I just tested it out because I thought maybe with no store content it would just replace with the Inferno birthday cake but it doesn't?

Maybe I'm getting confused with something else but I thought I saw two birthday cake options but I don't see it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
I was mistaken...kind of. For some reason the base game birthday cake (whole cake) isn't added to the FoodForge Cuisine Synthesizer. Just the birthday cake that comes from the Baker's Station. So if you don't own that then there will be no birthday cake. I just tested it out because I thought maybe with no store content it would just replace with the Inferno birthday cake but it doesn't?

Maybe I'm getting confused with something else but I thought I saw two birthday cake options but I don't see it.

awww, well thank you for telling me. I was gonna buy the game beforehand lol. Maybe a mod creator will be nice enough to maybe one day make a non-aging birthday cake. Thank you for letting me know^.^