Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Bramden Corner - NO CC, 3 bd/2.5 ba

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 309 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 23,397 Views
Uploaded: 23rd Jan 2015 at 6:16 AM
Updated: 26th Jul 2015 at 6:59 PM by FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Description

This is a Federal-style Colonial home for a corner lot. It has an unfurnished attic room on the third level, which you could use as a hobby room, playroom, or an additional bedroom and bath. The third bedroom is quite small so I furnished it as a nursery; it’s connected to the master bedroom with an arch covered by a curtain (which Sims are able to walk through).

This lot is CC-free
  • 20x30 lot (built on Riverside Roost in Willow Creek)
  • $132,344 | $48,219
  • 3 bd/2.5 ba

Recommended Content

This lot does not contain custom content items, but I used plasticbox's Clutter Anywhere when decorating it. So some decor items will disappear if you don't have this.

Other Info

I used resized objects on this lot, so make sure you don't place it from Manage Worlds; if you do, the resized objects will revert to their original size.

Even though this lot does not contain custom content items, TS4 currently marks as modded any lot saved while any CC is installed. So you need to tick the box to "include custom content" in order to see this in your Library.

Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 48,219
Lot Price (unfurnished): 132,344