Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:46 PM
Default Smortlee Stew-How to Learn it?
They sent me the recipie, but I can't figure out how to make it. Any hints?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:50 PM
You have to read the book then sent to you. I missed it in my pack. I, of course, found the book right after I posted here.

"Taking care of Stew"
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 10:24 AM
hi chiristine eve,

I can't figure out how to 'try to create Smortlee Stew' - any suggestions?
Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 5:01 PM
I'm having the same problem, but with the ale from the other location. I read the book and now I can't figure out how to actually brew it. It doesn't show up on the little brew keg machine.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 9:34 PM
cldei2010 & mithrril:

To create the stew while waiting for the recipe, 1st click on your stove, then when the book of possible dinners opens, scroll threw it until you find "Smortlee Stew?" (or something similar - mine had 2 possibilities, but both had "?" at the end!). If it's greyed out, then you need to get some ingredients for it, you can find out what you need by hovering over it - a pop-up will display what you have and what you need. Obviously, you then need to 'acquire' your items and then you can cook your stew!
With mine, I needed to go fishing for trout, and by the time I got back the recipe was already there and waiting for me, but I went ahead and tried to make it my way first!!! Unfortunately, she was missing an ingredient and had to try again! LOL! This time she followed the original recipe, and it turned out GREAT!!!

I haven't gotten to the brewing, yet, but I can only assume it would be something similar!

Hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!