Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 3:33 AM
Default Profile not updating
Sorry, small item compared to others; my profile isn't updating correctly. It is listing an item I do not own. I've gone in several times and unticked the item then clicked update profile and it remains the same. I've signed out, cleaned cookies/history and resigned in and it's still there..ticked. Weird thing is that...I'll go back in after a while and check & it's unticked but when I go to downloads the filter says Vintage Glamour is listed as owned (I don't own it). I don't want to dl stuff I cant use and will slow my game down. Is there something I'm not doing or missing a step somewhere? Is there a work around or a fix?
Thank you,
Invara
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:42 PM
After checking, it looks like this has been removed off your profile (might have just taken the site a bit to catch up) so I'm going to set this to solved. Thanks!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:42 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered