Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Country Blue

by karen82869 Posted 9th Sep 2006 at 6:28 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 2:27 AM by karen82869 : update search filters

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 8:48 AM
Awesome house karen !
Your lots ar ever wonderful.
Thank you again

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:42 AM
This is very, very good. Just the kind of house I would like to live in. Damn, now I'm jealous of my sims...
But still, brilliant work!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 1:54 PM
Thank you so much Karen! I have been looking for a house with the garage connected to the foundation. The house is so pretty I just started playing and I love it. Thanks again
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:18 PM
Wow so beautiful. I might even click your name and download some more of your stuff Great work.

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:28 PM
Thanks, guys!

Seriously.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM
Very beautiful house! One question - do you have to use a cheat to have a side garage? I've got a few homes of my own here and I'd love to learn how to do that. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CAgirlnKS
do you have to use a cheat to have a side garage?

You need to use the moveobjects cheat and temporarily remove the very last bottom right sidewalk tile (just long enough to place the garage door and driveway extention piece). When the lot is first created, it has to be strategically placed in the neighborhood in order to control the direction the driveway will face. (So you may or may not be able to use this to modify existing lots.)
I'd suggest you search the forums. There's a lot of material worth reading. I found it tricky at first; but once you have an understanding of how it works, it's easy.
Good luck!

Seriously.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen82869
You need to use the moveobjects cheat and temporarily remove the very last bottom right sidewalk tile (just long enough to place the garage door and driveway extention piece). When the lot is first created, it has to be strategically placed in the neighborhood in order to control the direction the driveway will face. (So you may or may not be able to use this to modify existing lots.)
I'd suggest you search the forums. There's a lot of material worth reading. I found it tricky at first; but once you have an understanding of how it works, it's easy.
Good luck!

Thanks for the info! :D
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#10 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:27 PM
Absolutely stunning home once again Karen. Thank you *****

Retired from Simming
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:23 AM
This is really nice Karen. You did a wonderful job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:51 AM
Sweet! Very pretty!

Thank you for not redistributing my uploads.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:13 AM
Very pretty house.. and I love Blue.

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:24 AM
your houses are simply amazing. I love this one, the porch is very very nice.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:18 AM
Wow, how long did it take you to make a house like this? I'm blown away....