Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Disguise Tweaks - the "Perfect Disguise" Trait (updated 2015-12-03)

by Saptarshi Posted 17th Nov 2015 at 12:35 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2015 at 2:09 PM by Saptarshi

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 11:58 PM
Unless your sim is REALLY, REALLY, DUMB + = STUPID, AND STUPID, Can Someone make a mod where ur sim KNOWS They're husband/lover/friend/SOME-ALIEN THAT LIVES WITH THEM is an Alien? Because my sims have been with Aliens for MONTHS, AND THEY ONLY FOUND OUT WHEN THE FRICKIN' ALIEN LOOKING SIM USED HIS POWERS. AND THEY SAID SIMS WERE SMART. I was too lazy (& didn't care) to put them in they're Alien Disguise. AS IF THE BIG-HEADED STRANGE BLACK-BUTTED HUGE EYES AND GREEN-BUTTED SKIN WASN'T EVEN ENOUGH. Can't somebody just make a fix/mod where if they're NOT wearing their Disguise, they will NOT get found out, 'cause the other sims already know??
Field Researcher
#27 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 10:55 PM
I just want an update to this mod, I like playing aliens from time to time, but they are so easily found out, thats why I like this mod, but although the disguise function of it works, it disables the Alien Pregnancy, I've checked, I still want alien pregnancies to still happen, but I don't wan't my Aliens so easily found out.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:05 AM
Same here, though this mod was broken further by the Cats & Dogs patch and the recent Jungle Adventures and My First Pet Patches.
Instructor
#29 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 7:27 PM
The NIRS version is still functioning along with the block aura and woohoo.
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 9:38 PM
Could someone please update this?
Page 2 of 2