Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:20 PM Last edited by allenwalkerkanda : 29th Mar 2015 at 10:40 PM.
Help! My Zoom And Rotate Are Hella Slow
So i've recently installed a lot of Twalans Nraas mods in my game, after i did so my game's rotation was really slow. I also noticed the status bars for my fairy are green and black and my genie's are pink and black. I do have CC from the sims resource but it was all working just fine it was after i installed Twalans mods that everything went wrong.I've had hbis mods installed before but now i don't know what';s wrong. I even installed delphy's sims dashboard tool and it said nothing was wrong with my mods and i'm pretty sure they're all up to date and i don't know what to do. Also when i enter edit town i get a picture of the horizon instead of the birds eye view of the town. Please help me i'm really desprate.

EDIT:
I tried removing different mods to see which one was causing the problem i eventually gave up and now my game won't show nraas Woohoer or story progression. It wont show any romantic interactions either and i'm getting really frustrated.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 10:57 PM
Sounds like insufficient specs. Camera lag on my desktop, probably down to my creaky old processor (which runs TS2 perfectly!) is why I eventually gave up on playing TS3 entirely.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.