Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 1:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game freezes Hour or so into gameplay
Hello, ever since I started to play the sims 3 again a few weeks ago I've encountered a problem in every save game I've played, just an hour or two into playing the game in live mode and the game freezes (effects and sounds still play though), it's happened in every save game I've played or resumed.

I stopped using the Island Paradise expansion because of a conflict with the Swiftgrow Gardening Station store content, and ever since then this has been happening. and when I stopped using IP I removed all of my game mods except for the mods from the NRASS community, and the bug still happened (even when I started using other mods).

Other then the freezing I mentioned the game works very smoothly. What could be causing this?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 1:44 AM
Have you tried 100% vanilla?