Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 9:50 PM
I can't believe EAxis waited so long to give us the walk to lot option. I love it. No more waiting for a taxi, just go. I don't have to take a driveway into account when building lots. And I just don't have to think about (or have a mod for) that nonsense where sims never have to pay for their ride.

Walk to lot gets my vote for "What Should Have Been In The Basegame". Now, if we had an option to choose the way our sim goes to work or school. It would be nice to stop the carpool/school bus for families that are dedicated hoofers.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 9:52 PM
Or have them automatically carpool if the hours are the same. If you have a bunch of teens going to school, you can only set one as the owner of the car, and the bus still shows up for the others.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#53 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wthrwthoutyu
Now, if we had an option to choose the way our sim goes to work or school. It would be nice to stop the carpool/school bus for families that are dedicated hoofers.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=593810

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#54 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 10:40 PM
I have no idea if this is even possible, but it would be really cool if sims who do a lot of walking (to work, to school, to community lots, etc.) would gradually gain a small bit of Body skill and/or Fitness enthusiasm.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Voeille
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=593810

Nice. Definitely going to take it for a spin.
Page 3 of 3