Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sleigh for Toddlers

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 599 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 46,965 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Nov 2013 at 5:02 PM
Updated: 16th Apr 2014 at 8:57 AM
Just in time for winter to come, I have completed a sleigh for your toddlers. Now at least the smaller sims can enjoy a sleighride.

16.4.14: Fixed a hole in the mesh. Embarrassing, but true.

26.11.13: And it's already time for the first update: The rounding of the runners needed a bit of smoothing, and I have at least attempted to improve on the lighting-and-shaddow imperfections, pointed out in my upload-rating. You can see (or try to find ) these minor changes in the new picture I attached (the one with the greenish floor).

Of course this sleigh works just as well in summer and without snow, but you wouldn't have the atmosphere. Therefore, please take care to put it away for the summer, or your Sims will keep using it.

You need "Generations" for this item to work, as it is cloned from the stroller. It has exactly the same functionality, including the glitches with toddlers standing in the seat, and parents doing weird things with their arms. That's not my fault.
I also can't help the fact, that you don't see the runners in deep snow.

Babies can have a sleighride as well, but please note, that the divider I put to the seat, cuts through the blanket of the wrapped baby. I'm using QuizicalGin's unwrapped baby most of the time.

This object has three recolorable channels. It costs 100§ and is found in buymode under:
Outside/OutdoorActivities
Outside/Transport
Kids/Kids Misc
Vehicles/Vehicles Misc

The baby-clothing used on the screenshots is by sinful_aussie at TSR and QuizicalGin (also the baby-hair)

Polygon Counts:
Sleigh: 1198

Additional Credits:
Thanks to everyone at MTS and Simlogical who made object-creation possible for a non-genius like me.