Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 35 (Who?), Viewed: 23594 times.
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 4:11 AM
This was one of my favorite challenges for The Sims 3. I thought it was very creative. I like challenges that include dice rolls, because an element of surprise is nice. I suggest for even more fun, try adding your own appearance traits or life events to land on.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:57 PM
I'll try this with sims 4 when I get it but for now I'm doing 2 games in sims 3,They both ended up with the extra sim with a daughter. Otherwise they were both completely different!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 9:14 PM
Umm... You combined the nothing happens and the fire activity, witch one is it?
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:32 AM
i got the still living with parents thing but i am confused am i meant to make another sim that is a parent to one of the couple i already made or make the couple parents so confused
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
19th Nov 2017 at 12:04 AM Last edited by CallistaTheSim : 19th Nov 2017 at 10:06 AM.
This message has been deleted by CallistaTheSim. Reason: I misunderstood :(
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:35 AM Last edited by CallistaTheSim : 20th Nov 2017 at 6:13 AM.
Wow. A red hair blue eye family :o (Girl had Disney princess look: Ariel, for the boy I rolled red hair, then blue eyes)

I had to do something my sim regreted (Why is the thing called NARWALS?!? )
She was LUCKALY a member of the paragons, tried to backflip into the pool (and failed), NUDE
What do I do to my sims.... She already has to deal with twins (toddlers) and 4 babies

Great. Now I have a pink-hair evil child named Sexay

BTW I just commented this so I can get to this challenge quick (at the top) XD
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 12:06 AM
i started this with my sims 3 Corleone family with my 5th generation heir... then the game crashed and now I need to remake them...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveViolet
i started this with my sims 3 Corleone family with my 5th generation heir... then the game crashed and now I need to remake them...

R.I.P You
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:57 PM
Hey! I know this hasn't actually had a reply in a while, but it's time to change that! I started this challenge, rolling Red hair, Medium Length Hair, and Mustache for my male sim. Being stupid, I rerolled the Medium Length Hair, not finding anything, and rolled Name him Santa Claus. I immediately rerolled yet again, only to end up with... GREEN SKIN! YAY, MY GUY NOW HAS RED HAIR, A MUSTACHE, AND FREAKING GREEN SKIN! WHY!!!!!!!

My female sim ended up with blue hair, Bro Trait, and roll the face category thing... I wasn't willing to reroll anything for her, but I don't like having sims with dyed hair... oh well, better than dyed skin I guess :P

I don't have pictures, but I wanted to tell anyone new, USE THE REROLLS WISELY. DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE!!!

Is it bad that I want my sim to die?
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:12 AM
Update: My sims had a baby..... I wasn't planning on keeping posting on this but I had to repeat what I said about the rerolling wisely part...

MY FREAKING BABY IS GREEN. I hate my life xD
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 3:21 AM
oke so I'm doin' this challenge except I'm just using the Perk/Events...
My first event is "Inheritance! (Use kaching to give yourself 1000 simolians.)" well..that's pretty lucky >->
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 6:05 AM
I added Vampire and Alien to the CAS lists as well as a few different sexual and gender orientations. here is what I got
Male: Name him Batman, Base this sim off of an animal, lots of makeup
Female: White hair, Vampire, 2 extra rolls. extra rolls are: Medium hair, yellow eyes

Batman is a cat lover, neat, and squeamish with a social media career and an animal lover aspiration
Kira is mean, evil and hot headed with a criminal career and a public enemy aspiration.

Page 2 of 2