Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:21 PM
Default Maxis Lost & Found Objects Released in pets
In the Sims 2 pets, I saw a few pictures of the buy mode catalog, and I saw the cricket bats. They are going to release that in pets. Also, in the neighborhood catalog, there was the carousel. So far, I haven';t seen any more lost objects.

See the menus in this link to find more. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/editor...hp?ID=56&Page=3
Advertisement
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:59 PM
I spotted those too. Dont forget. TSR said it was still Pre-Alpha.Which means things shown here might be modifed or removed in the final cut of the game.See how a fair few the objects are only $1 ?
ANd that see 'Learned behaviour cheat object'? youll probably be able to spawn that with boolProp
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
I spotted those too. Dont forget. TSR said it was still Pre-Alpha.Which means things shown here might be modifed or removed in the final cut of the game.See how a fair few the objects are only $1 ?
ANd that see 'Learned behaviour cheat object'? youll probably be able to spawn that with boolProp

The learned Behavior object will probably max out your pet's behaviors, and unlock all tricks.

They are only ยง1 because the prices are not set. And probably the Maxiods don't feel like typing in motherlode millions of times to test their objects.

Edit: and they probably don't want to hunt for the objects in buy mode either just to test them.

The prices will be set just before the game releases.