Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#3176 Old 13th May 2018 at 8:54 PM
In Greater Pleasantview, Herb and Coral Oldie spent the morning getting their new home decorated and furnished to their liking. Coral had just gone to the kitchen to make some sandwiches when runaway Lilith appeared on their doorstep. She was happy to have a sandwich and spend a bit of time chatting with her Granny and Gramps, then asked if she could use the phone to get her college application sorted out. Herb and Coral were sorry she couldn't stay longer, but very glad to know that she was safe and getting her life back on track.

Arriving at college, Lilith took out a loan to cover her first semester's fees, but was dismayed to find she'd been placed in the same dormitory as Angela. She pleaded with the Accommodation Llama, but the college's policy was absolute: students who paid by the semester all had to stay in the same dorm, and since the bank only issued loans for one semester at a time, Lilith would be in the same dorm as her sister. The Llama recommended she study hard and try to avoid Angela as much as possible - or better yet, try to make up. "I'll try," Lilith said dubiously, wishing she'd stayed with her grandparents for a bit after all.
Advertisement
Inventor
#3177 Old 14th May 2018 at 5:05 AM
This all happened earlier tonight and since my eyes are getting tired I'll post this anyway. I began playing the Uni household of Monica Picaso's friends from BDC; Chris Jones, Jeff Chung, Kendra Miller, Lilly Seavey, Stacy Futa, Sunny Young, Waylon Raymond, and Zion Couderc. I don't know how to put things under a Spoiler tag just yet so excuse the long post!

Everything went well, they all declared their majors. I left free will on since I don't really care what they get into, I'm still testing things to make sure the game runs well (can't be too sure). But I was 10 minutes into gameplay when these two, Sunny Young and Chris Jones, started annoying each other, so I banked on it for some entertainment.

Without knowing I made them get rooms right next to each other .

Jeff Chung is the only Romance sim in the dorm hall so I gave him a voodoo doll to make Stacy Futa fall in love with him (I play with cheats liberally). They had their first kiss while Sunny and Chris were fighting on the 2nd floor.

Still fighting... I get a kick out of this, it's fun to watch.

My eyes are beginning to burn so I'll stop here, but I will update when I can.
Mad Poster
#3178 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:57 AM
Here's how you make a spoiler tag. It's easy.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#3179 Old 14th May 2018 at 12:01 PM
In Tinseltown, there's going to be a baby boom shortly. 3 of the 5 married couples (so far) are expecting.
I haven't dared to play the town because it's going to be a case of 'perhaps one, or maybe two babies' syndrome happening..
Darn that 'random triplets and quads' hack!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Instructor
#3180 Old 14th May 2018 at 3:14 PM
I wish my town Elgin would have a baby boom. For some reason the 2nd Generation playables are really shy to each other, only falling in love with NPCs. Hopefully, the next town meeting will change that.

I'm also thinking about enforcing a law that makes sim couples get married after a few weeks of dating. Currently, there is only one married couple in the hood. I think the new law will help with the lack of babies, I hope anyway.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Inventor
#3181 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Here's how you make a spoiler tag. It's easy.

Thank you! I'll file this away in my head for later :D
Mad Poster
#3182 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:19 PM
I personally Go advance, and click the wrap hash thing button, because I never find the brackets thingy on my keybord!!! (I must switch language and all and...H&%f$dg?3$)
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#3183 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:56 PM Last edited by FranH : 15th May 2018 at 5:39 PM.
I was right to be fearful.
3 of the 5 married couples have just had triplets-every single one of them.
An additional 9 new pixels have been added to the population roll in one day.
There's one more couple to go, and what do you think the odds are that they'll have triplets, too?

(the odd couple who are not expecting are wise to do so right now....)

Edit: That one couple had only 1 baby! Hurrah! (but that other couple w/o a baby hasn't had a chance yet..)

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Inventor
#3184 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I personally Go advance, and click the wrap hash thing button, because I never find the brackets thingy on my keybord!!! (I must switch language and all and...H&%f$dg?3$)

Also helpful! Thanks Rosebine :D
Mad Poster
#3185 Old 14th May 2018 at 11:08 PM
You are welcome. :0)
So...turns out, Leon and Caroline were richer than I remembered. While in UNI, I had them save up, and deposit in their bank account. (Monique's computer on the dorm lot) So, everytime they had good grades, they would deposit money.
In Daughnoth, UNI is paid for. Education is free. There are no bills every Tuesday, and the room you'll stay in is given to you, for the whole time it takes to finish up school. So students can save their Simoleons for the next big step.
Of course, they didn't have a desk, or a computer at first, so I sent them both to Welcome!, which is a community lot. It is especially built to help new comers in Town. There, is a computer, a job notice board etc. Caroline found a job in Education, and both her and Leon were able to withdraw all their savings. Both had about 17 000 Simoleaons each.

House renovations could begin! They slept in their own comfy bed that night. The kitchen took a bit longer, Caroline wanted a juicer, but there was no money left for this. Leon started a garden.
Their house is coming along now, after their 10 days...I'd love to show you more pictures, but alas...modyourpanties refuse to work for now.
So here is at least, a before/after picture.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#3186 Old 15th May 2018 at 2:27 PM
Elgin — Round 8 — Lusk

The Lusk quads are still at each other’s throats even as they turn into adults. At this point, I’m over the constant fighting. They are out of control. Two of them have a bad reputation. I can’t wait for the next round, so I can move them into their own homes. The fighting has been so bad that their mother, Greer has acquired at least $50,000 in fines from her sons fighting in school. Of course, with Greer only living on her teacher’s salary, can’t afford the fines. Therefore, the mayor, sending the repo over, taking everything Greer own. If it wasn’t for the boys getting promotions at work, she wouldn’t have been able to get a new toilet or beds.

This round was also the last time Greer teach at the school. She was forced to retire due to not being able to handle the demand. The school has gone down to a business rating of -2, due to the constant fighting (thanks to the Lusk boys), and the dirty environment. Greer enjoyed teaching, but with her personal life being a mess, everything just became too much for her.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Lab Assistant
#3187 Old 15th May 2018 at 9:16 PM
I just played the most difficult and stressful household so far.

Yuki Flynn divorced her husband John and changed her last name back to Hanamura. They'd been arguing about the fact that, since the birth of their twins Abigail and Emma, John would sneak out of the house to go to work so Yuki was forced to stay home. Yuki wanted to work and John refused to let her. This is a BACC, and while writing this post I was going to say "nannies aren't unlocked yet" but I just looked and they are. Oh well, too late now.

Yuki quit her job in the military, forcing her to take out a loan and find a house in the main 'hood. She took the girls, and her unborn child, with her.

A few days after moving in, Yuki gave birth to not one, but two babies. Oh, joy. She's living off of bank loan money, has twin toddlers, and now two babies are added to the mix. Akihiko and Kagami prove to be Yuki's biggest challenge yet. She spent several days barely alive--multiple times I had to get her to the dining table with food, only to spend half the night falling asleep at the table and the other half waking up to take two bites of food. I also had to cheat the toddlers' motives to keep them alive (and boy do I hate cheating). Fun stuff.

All four children finally aged up and things started settling a bit. John thought it was fun to make his children sick, so he kept knocking down the trash can and thus inviting cockroaches to the lot, which Abby and Emma spent several hours squishing. I finally used the Visitor Controller to ban John from the lot. I'm still having trouble balancing Yuki's needs with Akihiko and Kagami's needs, and I think I've had to cheat their motives up once or twice. One of the older twins has to sleep in the living room because there's no space upstairs for another bed.

The family is poor as dirt and still living off loan money until the younger twins are school-aged and Yuki can finally get back into the workforce.
Mad Poster
#3188 Old 15th May 2018 at 10:49 PM
Strangetown rotation!

I was in a bit of a rush because I've been busy with my exams - so for a few households I just pressed 3 and left them to their own devices and just kept an eye out whilst studying. They did okay on their own. Ophelia and Johnny are just enjoying their time together now that their kids Tristen (Boy) and Taylor (Girl) are teenagers. Tristen is debating whether he should go off to college soon or not bother. Strangetown folk don't really tend to go off to college unless completely necessary. His girlfriend will be attending soon though, and he'd really like to be closer to her. Taylor is pretty boring. She's dating Neptune Curious (which I realise is kinda weird - seeing as he's Johnny's cousin. Never realised that before!).

Lola Curious decided to finally move to Strangetown. Outside of the uniersity subhood, she's the only alien-hybrid living outside of Strangetown and that was only because her long-term boyfriend John Mole kept it secret. Now that she's an elder though, she decided the risk was too much and moved in with her twin sister Chloe, whilst continuing her relationship with John Mole long-distance. Their daughter together, Glabe Curious Jr. continues to live in the Mole household. Chloe didn't really have the space - despite her only child, Abacus (father: Don Lothario) moving out with his Fiancee, her "male friend" Rick Contrary is currently living there following his divorce from his wife Angela (Pleasant). He'll be moving elsewhere soon though... once he figures out where. Chloe isn't really into living with someone she's romantically involved with.

Vidcund Curious got abducted AGAIN. As soon as I entered the house. This will mark the FOURTH abduction. First two ended in children - Nova and Neptune, and the last 2 abductions happened in his elder stages (too bad - would've been interesting considering this was after adding my multi-PT mod). He's rolled a want to get abducted again, and Nova has rolled a want to get the abduction scholarship. Sadly, she went to uni this rotation without ever being abducted... but I guess that's a good thing, as she's still a teenager and would've missed the opportunity to go to uni if she did get abducted. The twins Vanessa & Vincent are still fighting each other at any chance they get. They became Independent Teens this rotation, and both had the day off work so I had to be constantly cautious of them. Their mother Bella (Goth) is still completely uninterested in any storyline I try to make with her so I just leave her to do her own thing. Neptune, the youngest, isn't really doing anything right now outside of maintaining his relationship with Taylor.

The main Smith household is very busy. It currently consists of: Jenny and PT#9, Jill's three kids (Gemini and Capricorn from Buck Grunt, Polly from Francis J. Worthington III), Alice Tinker (3rd child of the Tinkers), her toddler son Altair Tinker and Mark Broke (Unborn baby Broke). As aliens aren't allowed outside of Strangetown, the government keeps tabs on alien abductions, which means that when Alice and Mark got abducted they were told their offspring were not allowed to live outside of Strangetown. This wasn't too much of a problem for Alice, as she is obsessed with aliens and plans on living there in the future anyway (the only problem was that she was a youngish teen, and therefore couldn't just move there herself), but Mark had no interest in living in Strangetown or even having any alien children - so he moved in with a host family in Strangetown until the baby was born. This rotation, little Astrid Broke was born. Turns out Alice and Mark were abducted by the same PT (and as was the previous person abducted - which means 3 of 5 alien hybrid's (born after my multi-PT mod was put in place) are related!) so Alice agreed to adopt Astrid. For now, Mark has decided to remain in the Smith household though, as Alice is going to university soon, leaving Altair and Astrid in the hands of Jenny and PT. Alice's boyfriend is their grandson Tristen, making the two their Great-Grandchildren. Aside from that, Gemini and Capricorn became teens - Gemini a popularity/romance sim just like her mother (and they look identical, except the red hair), whereas Capricorn became a knowledge/popularity sim (she looks just like Buck). Both girls are quite human looking, except Capricorn has alien eyes and is therefore stuck in Strangetown forever. She doesn't mind though. Gemini can't wait to grow up and leave! She might move in with her Mother once she settles down a little more. Polly became a child - she'll also be stuck in Strangetown forever, as despite only being 1/4 alien, she has green skin and alien eyes.

Quite a busy household. I'm glad the Smith's third child, Jack, moved out with his wife Brittany (Parker). They only moved across the street so they're still close by, and only a few doors down from Johnny. They were very quiet. Both went to work. Came home. Fulfilled needs. Brittany became pregnant and had horrible nausea, but otherwise, nice and quiet in contrast to the previous house.

Pascal and Nervous Subject are happy at the arrival of their grandson's Vulcan and Victor (from Fetusoid (Unborn baby Curious) and the Picasso's eldest daughter Emma). They became toddlers this rotation and Nervous loves teaching them their toddler skills. By this rate, there'll be nothing left to teach them by the time their parents finish university. The house is quite cramped though. It's three bedrooms, and as well as Pascal, Nervous and the twins, there's also Curious Subject (biological daughter of Pascal and Nervous, caused by Loki and Circe's experiments in male pregnancy; currently a teen), their adopted daughter Violet (Child) (genetic clone of Garrett Newson) and Pascal's son of another alien abduction, Tycho (Teen). Nervous became an elder too... he looks virtually the same, as he continues to dye his hair rainbow colours, but he's ditched the t-shirts and jeans in favour of a shirt and shorts combo.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#3189 Old 16th May 2018 at 2:42 AM
In Greater Pleasantview, Isaiah Gavigan was delighted to become a big brother at last, after Mary gave birth to Julia.

Rick Contrary headed off to college, where he is in the same dorm as Angela and Lilith Pleasant. His girlfriend, Violet Jocque, has chosen not to go to college, but thanks to a genie lamp she has plenty of money for them to buy a place of their own when Rick is ready - just as well, because he certainly doesn't want to move back in with his parents (Opal is still in jail for now, but gets out in three more days if she behaves herself), and Sophia Jocque is expecting her third child, so there's no room for them to live with Violet's parents.

Buck continues to live with Olive and Joseph (aka Nervous). His extreme neatness twice foiled a ghost's attempt to scare him - he was so obsessed with making his bed before looking around to see what had woken him that the ghost gave up waiting!
Lab Assistant
#3190 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukk
Teens Hazel and Ivy are two out of a set of triplets.

Ivy had a crush on her friend Warren (though she had no attraction toward him), and her sister was attracted to him. Hazel and Warren started getting close.

One day, Warren visited the family after school, and he and Ivy ended up in bed together. Afterwards, he started flirting with Hazel, Ivy walked in, and things spiraled out of control from there. The sisters' friendship was ruined.

Ivy discovered she was pregnant with Warren's child, but she hated him for flirting with her sibling, so she started going on dates with a classmate named Jonah.

Ivy invited Jonah over to her house for a date. A little while later, Hazel thought it'd be fun to invite Warren over for a date, and ended up WooHooing with him. The two couples managed not to fight (much to my disappointment), and in fact, it seemed that Warren and Jonah were having happy discussions while their dates were busying themselves with eating and other such things.

I have no clue whether or not Hazel is pregnant, and I don't intend to use a scanner this time. Guess we'll just have to wait. ;D

I was thinking that Jonah might be willing to play the part of father for Ivy's baby, but at the same time, I could also see her not really being the type to end up in a committed relationship; on that note, Jonah has low fertility (10%), so it's entirely possible that he'll never end up with biological kids and maybe he'd be okay with a sort of open relationship with Ivy. Who knows!

UPDATE: Because Inteen bumps teens up to the adult stage during pregnancy, I inadvertently learned that Hazel is indeed pregnant with Warren's baby. This just got spicier.

To continue this messy story:

Hazel moved to the local homeless shelter, where Warren has been staying ever since I made him a playable for the sake of him not being out-aged by his children, with her daughter. She and Warren were alright parents at first but they eventually ended up more or less ignoring Willow's existence while Nicole, the manager of the shelter, taught her toddler skills and took care of her. I think Hazel is going to take Willow and move once she can afford a home; as for Warren, I have no clue what to do with him. He and Hazel are good friends but there doesn't seem to be any potential for a committed relationship between the two.

As for Ivy, she has fallen in love with Luis Gonzalez. Luis and his kids Luciano and Mia recently moved to the island, and he quickly fell for Ivy. On Ivy's round, she and Luis conceived their first kid, so once I finally get back to the Gonzalez family, I'll have Ivy move into Luis' household and they'll be married. She will be leaving her and Warren's son, Winter, behind to be raised by her brother Axel. She hates Warren and resents their son for "being the spawn of that scumbag". She looks at Luis, with his kids and their missing mother (I haven't decided if she left or is deceased), and, now pregnant, wants to have a "complete" family. This is an escape to her and she doesn't want to be reminded of her mistakes as a teenager.
Scholar
#3191 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:44 AM
Loki Beaker FINALLY got abducted by aliens! *Does a happy dance* I've played him so many times, and had him up on the roof with the telescope night after night throughout his entire adult life; I was starting to think he was hard-coded not be to abducted.
Scholar
#3192 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:53 PM
the curiouses are still the weirdest people in my game,their new home looks like this

yes it was originlly 4 frugal lane c
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Inventor
#3193 Old 19th May 2018 at 10:45 PM
Well last night, I installed meetme's cleaned neighborhood templates and moved Alexandra Teatherton to Strangetown. She quit her job as an Adventurer and is pursuing her LTW as a Captain Hero. I moved Ajay Loner into the same apartment complex as her and cheated so that they could be friends. They both got in the hot tub and Ajay did the 'splash' interaction with Alexandra, resulting in two bolts... THEN they fell in love when I moved Chester Gieke into the apartment complex. I got him into the Criminal career track and did the same thing; I cheated to make him friends with both Alexandra and Ajay. Only problem is that for some reason both Alexandra and Chester fell in love with each other, even though I was careful and hit 'Likes' on the Sim Modder for both. I don't plan on playing either of them extensively but it makes for good drama.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#3194 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:21 PM
Iona Rai-Wrightley, just turned 18 and celebrated by marrying her mob boss boyfriend, Gordon King (who is 2 days away from Elderhood). She also gave birth to twins Wayne and Crimson King. None of these happy things could save their wedding party though, that was a complete disaster since Gordon attacked one of Iona's 13 year old sisters, let alone when he attacked the other. Oops. The couple seem happy though...

Kat Larson gave birth to her third child, Sherie Ottomas. The father is definitely her boyfriend, Richard Ottomas this time, thanks to the bright blonde hair. Her younger son, Clemant became a child. She now has 2 children and a Toddler, whilst living in a small 3 room (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a 4x6 living room/kitchen/dining room area) and only working part time. Hopefully once Richard graduates, he'll be able to afford them a nice fancy trailer to live in.

In the the trailer parks, Storm Powers became a teenager, following her older brother Axel. Her younger sister Girr still has 3 more days of childhood. Jonah got fired from his job for coming in late again - shame, he was due a promotion and with that money he was going to move his family to a nice house. Him and Roxie are starting to argue because of the stress that has put on her. She works at a diner in Bluewater village and there's no chance of climbing up the career ladder. Jonah's starting to become friendly to Gordon King, maybe a job in the criminal career track is on the horizon? (Provided Jonah never finds out his youngest daughter is actually Gordon's)

Over in the secret mini-mansion just outside of the city, Fricorith Tricou has gotten himself one of those fancy death phones. Hmm... Who will he resurrect? Maybe his parents? Rainelle? The old vampire woman (Allegra Gorey) who lived in his house before him and loves scaring him on his way to work?

I think Downtown is my favourite subhood

Inventor
#3195 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:53 AM
I just stopped for the night but I installed ACR earlier and it's totally awesome. I tested it on some college kids in my test hood (Veronaville) and I started using it on a CAS couple. Ben and Tim Daniels' autonomy wasn't at it's highest but whenever Tim came home from work they would always make out on the couch in their undies. Then I tested twojeff's 'preg for all genders', but I forgot that whoever initiates the interaction they get pregnant... it was Tim . But Squinge's 'pregnant sims wear any outfit' mod works great! All except the fact that there's no mesh for the particular clothes Tim wore, so there was no baby bump, but that'll be solved with a download from here. During this time Ben adopted a neighborhood stray named Ilia(?) and Tim gave birth to a son they named Austin. Of course the moment was ruined by a Hobby NPC coming in to give Tim a card to the secret cooking lot . I didn't take a lot of pictures but here's Austin as a toddler. I couldn't get the camera as close as I wanted to but he takes more after Ben (the one with black hair).

With this I'm gonna eat something and head to bed, I told myself I wouldn't stay up too late and yet here we are .

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#3196 Old 21st May 2018 at 1:59 PM
Primavera, you are having so much fun with your new computer! I agree, ACR is the bomb.

Barbara Jones has been extremely worried since her miscarriage. The doctor has told her she doesn't dare try again. That makes her very low in importance to Lord Krankor and the Chicken Court. She fears he is looking for a reason to send her, Edward, and Bobby to the penal colony. She's not worried about herself or Edward. She's worried about Bobby. There's no coming back from the penal colony.

It's official. They failed to clear tax season, meaning their income was too low to contribute their fair share (90%). They know the Big Eye has been turned on them and are terrified. Barbara called an old friend of her dad's, Maximillian Oglethorpe. He would do anything for his BeBe, so he agreed to sell his home and move in with them to try to help boost their income. He didn't really want to sleep on the sofa, and their house is so small, so he's planning to do some refurb to it.

Max took a good, hard look at their finances. He didn't get a retirement from his job because all retirements were nulled by Lord Krankor. So, all he brought with him was the money from the sale of his house and his savings. The Jones' had saved almost nothing. Max got a job, but has very little chance of advancement. They aren't going to make it. He is determined to keep them out of a penal colony. So, he convinced the pair to advertise for room mates. Thus, Matthew and Jessica Picaso have joined the group. They are still in a cramped space, so adjustments will have to be made. There will be sleeping on sofas and chairs. They probably will end up moving some of the appliances and the bathrooms outside under tarps. But, they will meet tax season, they hope.

Gone, though, are the dreams of Bobby's going to college. It's so expensive only the richest, most influential people can afford it. Barbara and Edward are going to sit down with him and explain it to him.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#3197 Old 21st May 2018 at 3:02 PM
My first lot of born-in-game Sims (The unborn babies of Pascal Curious, the Patel's & Brandi Broke, as well as some Sims I decided should have children: Regan and Cornwall Capp, The Ramaswarmi's and Picasso's) all graduated college and/or became adults this rotation.

Admittedly, some born in game Sims have already gone off to have their own children when they were teens and young adults, so I can't really say the next generation is starting... In fact the oldest sim with at least 1 born-in-game parent (Reece Ottomas) is halfway through childhood already. But. Still. It's so amazing to think these Sims have grown up (admittedly very slowly seeing as I've been playing this megahood since 2014) if these Sims were real, and aged normally... They'd be 4!!

If you're wondering, the Ottomas twins are a little younger, as this was when UC first came out and I wasn't sure Samantha's pregnancy was fixed, I terminated it and made her pregnant again. The twins will become adults soon enough though.

Mad Poster
#3198 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:04 PM
The Ottomas twins were fixed with a patch long before UC.
Mad Poster
#3199 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
The Ottomas twins were fixed with a patch long before UC.

I know. I was just extra cautious when I installed UC. Better be safe than sorry :p

Inventor
#3200 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Primavera, you are having so much fun with your new computer! I agree, ACR is the bomb.

I am :D! I'm treating this desktop like it's precious cargo, I make sure it's cleaned of dust and I check for updates often to keep it running. And yes, ACR is the best invention since sliced bread. I gotta get used to the controls, some things are a little confusing (like I set a couple to be 'Married Only' or something under jealously and it resets back to 'In Love'), and the 'Sim Can/Cannot Get Pregnant' still trips me up but so far it works as it should be. Next thing to do is to install a camera mod to take better pictures and all of the downloads I have in my favorites :lovestruc.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Page 128 of 349