Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2011 at 1:52 PM
Default "Swipe something" on community lots
Recently I recognized while playing my Klepto-Sim that she was unable to swipe anything that is inside of an building on a community lot (sth like the gym, library, art gallery). Due to various researches on google and here I found that a patch, which came with WA is the reason why it is not possible any longer to do so. I tried several times to search a XML in the gameplaydata.package, that may undo this change, but I was unable to find anything.
In fact, I found only one thing that changed in swipesomething_terrain and swipesomethingautonomous_lot and that can't be the mentioned change.
I heard also sth about greeting a sim in is now neccessary to swipe anything, and hence there's no chance of stealing something inside on community lots, but I was also unable to find something like that.

So my question is following:
Can this annoying change be found somewhere in the gameplaydata.package enabling me to do a xml-tuning mod on my own or is this a thing that requires advanced knowledge?

I know the awesomemod corrects this change, but I can't use it, because it will conflict with some of my other mods which I don't want to miss.