Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2020 at 12:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 starts up fine, but when I play with my sims it crashes after a few minutes.
My game worked fine for months, and I don't know why this is happening. It started yesterday. The crashing only seems to happen in Live Mode. I have some mods and CC, but they all worked fine before. I tried the 4GB patch thing, but the problem still persists. I've tried playing with 2 lots. The first one hasn't crashed yet, but the lot with my 2 favorite sims crashes all the time! Sims 2 is my favorite game and I would hate to not be able to play it. Please help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th May 2020 at 12:40 AM
Did you try just moving the sims out of the lot and putting them somewhere else? Sometimes lots just get borked for no reason, although this mostly happens to me on Greek House lots.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2020 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Did you try just moving the sims out of the lot and putting them somewhere else? Sometimes lots just get borked for no reason, although this mostly happens to me on Greek House lots.

I tried that and it seems to be working! Thank you very much!