Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2020 at 8:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Custom sliders not showing up in Bodyshop or Create a Family.
Hi, I have my usual sets of custom sliders installed for TS2, except they don't appear in Bodyshop, or in Create a Family. They're where they should be - in the downloads folder. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th May 2020 at 9:04 PM
Are you sure you haven't put them too deep inside a subfolder (256 character limit on path), have downloads enabled, have checked in all categories, and haven't put the items in any stray downloads folders (if you have Windows 7/8/10 - they tend to make a second but empty game folder, don't put anything there).
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2020 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Are you sure you haven't put them too deep inside a subfolder (256 character limit on path), have downloads enabled, have checked in all categories, and haven't put the items in any stray downloads folders (if you have Windows 7/8/10 - they tend to make a second but empty game folder, don't put anything there).

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to shorten the file paths, downloads are enabled, and they are in the game directory, yet they still aren't appearing.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2020 at 11:19 PM
Are you sure other CC (put into the same folder) is showing up?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2020 at 4:44 AM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 30th May 2020 at 5:34 AM.
Are you sure other CC (put into the same folder) is showing up?

Yes, my other CC is showing up fine when placed in that folder.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2020 at 4:09 PM
Have the sliders showed up previously?
Have you tried redownloading the files (could be corrupted files)?
And probably a stupid question, but you're absolutely sure the sliders are for TS2, and that you aren't trying to use a TS3 or TS4 package file?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2020 at 8:19 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 31st May 2020 at 8:10 PM.
Have the sliders showed up previously?
Have you tried redownloading the files (could be corrupted files)?
And probably a stupid question, but you're absolutely sure the sliders are for TS2, and that you aren't trying to use a TS3 or TS4 package file?

UPDATE: It's been fixed, something to do with the cached files that generate in the EA Games -> The Sims 2 folder. It also fixed the problem of the game and Bodyshop not opening. Thanks